ROS 2011

AJH

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could be Sean,but if you look at both pictures side by side you can see,not very well,but the photo on the left you can see the dark grey pick up arm is quite thick,where as the one on the right is thinner,showing the "normal" arm

and you can see the drawbar's are completely different,one has a pin through the jaw's of the hitch,and the other has a Britains stylee pin sticking up,

3-2.jpg

Regards

Joe.

A lot of Liverpool fans couldn't understand Roy Hodgson in England, though that was more down to what he did than what he said!  ;D Thanks for the link, have to make a trip there and ask them if there is any chance of them making the Fiatagri F series

:of :of Are the last two pictures different model's,the second last picture has the familiar Ros rear linkage,but,the last picture has a "proper" 1;1 style linkage,drawbar's different as well, ::) ::)

Regards

Joe.

The model comes with a real 1/1 style rear linkage and a adapter for siku style machinery ;)

Good morning all

I am a manager of Ros Srl and we are available to clarify all your questions, I hope you enjoy......

Welcome to the forum and very nice of you to introduce yourself, I am sure that we will have a few questions for you though  ;) ;)

First off from me then........Are there any plans to produce a 1/32 model of the latest Same tractors or even better, any of the older models  8)

Good morning all

I am a manager of Ros Srl and we are available to clarify all your questions, I hope you enjoy......

Hello,

will you be making a Fiat F140?

I would personally come to your house and hug you if you do!!!!!!!

Thanks for the reply, its very cheeky asking if you are making certain models in the future, i'm sure you will be asked about alot more!!!!

Personally, I am looking forward to the new ROS items, and i'm impressed with the quality that you are producing.

PS - Thank you for making the Fords for Farmmodels  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Good morning all

hello and welcome to the forum,firstly i would like to say im very pleased with the lastest releases from ros,the quality of your models is very high.have you ever considered doing an agricultural spec loader,for example a volvo e60 ,i know its not an italian make but it would be a very welcome model

Good morning all

Welcome,very nice to have you here  :)

Like Barry said i also think you have very nice models.

Will you do a blue G240 like the NH 8970 as well?

Regards Pete

hello and welcome to the forum,firstly i would like to say im very pleased with the lastest releases from ros,the quality of your models is very high.have you ever considered doing an agricultural spec loader,for example a volvo e60 ,i know its not an italian make but it would be a very welcome model

Dont mind your l60 get a l90 or l110

Hello KIM75 and welcome to the forum!

One question about the NHG240:

Will you make all the front beacons (in the bonnet) with crystal effect, like to the NHT7070? Or only will be painted? I prefer crystal effect... It give a better real effect, I like very much.

Thanks!

Regards from Spain!

welcome to the forum Kim, great to see the manufactures coming on and taking notice of the collectors, really good to hear and see i am sure we will all agree. hopefully we can aid you in the development of your models giving us all what we want, and we promise not to flood you with requests too

Good morning all

Welcome and I would like to say that I am very impressed with the fact that you are joining us in our discussions about your wonderfull models. Best of all it looks like tey are getting better all the time. I am also very excited about the different subjects you have chosen. It was high time that some decent kit of Beet and Potato harvesters are going to be made. I love to collect Beet Equipment and although Grimme is not my favorite brand I am very excited to get that Harvester. I would be very happy if more of these kind of models will be produced. hint.......Vervaet Beeteater or Agrifac Hexa 12 or maybe even their ambitious 18 row project.