Massey Boy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

299786_1762009108663_1792142304_1132246_6460932_n.jpg

316367_1762009348669_1792142304_1132247_2920206_n.jpg

296932_1762009708678_1792142304_1132248_5939613_n.jpg

Thats All for now comments and questions welcome :)

Some great photos Cerin, some nice hills you've got there, nothing remotely like that on our farm  :P

Thanks Pat, Plenty of hills here good for photography but can some times make farming them a bit tricky haha!

Some great photo's!

Like the landscape also in that area!

In the area i live it is flat ;)

Thanks very much Johny, it is very nice the hill i took the first pictures of the new holland tx from you can see for miles all around!

nice pictures cerin,where did you take them?

Cheeere Paul, The lastest update most were taken between Zelah and Goonhaven

Brilliant!!!!!! Love those New Holland TX64 photos, boy have you got some hills to contend with there. That Deutz is laying down a fair size swath of straw too! Good crops  :)

Thanks Tris  :)

And yeah got plenty enough hills! And the deutz has the straw guides taken off, i think its so you dont have to weave when baling as its the full pickup width!

That make sense, helpful for round balers more than others I think as you get a more even bale.  :)

Yeah exactly just drive on!  :)

What size wind turbines are roud your way

And i dont have a clue? Whys thats?

Theres the big tall ones, but there planning on taking some of them down and putting ones twice the size up and a few farms have there own small ones.

Yeah exactly just drive on!  :) And i dont have a clue? Whys thats?

Theres the big tall ones, but there planning on taking some of them down and putting ones twice the size up and a few farms have there own small ones.

Were having problems getting planning for a 55kw, and may pull out and go bigger and move the wind turnbine as far away from the village

Another fantastic update Cerin, great to see what's going on at harvest down where you live and the variety of machinery that's in use. Personal favourite out of that little lot has to be the close up shot of the grain being unloaded from the Deutz combine, a very "busy" photograph. Keep up the good work mate. :)

• 6 months later...

Good photos Cerin, i'm guessing one of the tank flaps fell down on the TX64, the same thing has happened on ours a couple of times this season

Cheers Josh! And i think thats what happened

Another fantastic update Cerin, great to see what's going on at harvest down where you live and the variety of machinery that's in use. Personal favourite out of that little lot has to be the close up shot of the grain being unloaded from the Deutz combine, a very "busy" photograph. Keep up the good work mate. :)

Thanks very much David!

Greta pictures you have made. Like the pictures with the JD and Vicon baler.

Also a very nice area.

Texas

Thanks Texas, the scenery dose make some of the photos!