Foyle View Farm 2013 update

MF-ROB

The hours only register above a certain rpm I think Bob. The 390T I used as a teenager (and long to own  :( ) used to anyway so I assume it is the same across the board? Can't remember what rpm it was but for a loader tractor like the one I used, which spent most of it's time on yard work it did men the hours were very innaccurate. That said, an agri college probably wouldn't put a hge amount of hours on a tractor anyway and going by the interior condition (which is harder to make look new than he outside) I'd say she was a very nice tractor indeed and I wouldn't mind it myself!!

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hours only register above a certain rpm I think Bob. The 390T I used as a teenager (and long to own  :( ) used to anyway so I assume it is the same across the board? Can't remember what rpm it was but for a loader tractor like the one I used, which spent most of it's time on yard work it did men the hours were very innaccurate. That said, an agri college probably wouldn't put a hge amount of hours on a tractor anyway and going by the interior condition (which is harder to make look new than he outside) I'd say she was a very nice tractor indeed and I wouldn't mind it myself!!

well if it was at an agri college was probably always well above this rpm  ;D

looks like a tidy tractor though  :)

Thanks Deere-est theres alot of 300 series around me all hard at work some of them are stock tractors which do see alot of work a 390 with 13700 hours on it but the MF375 we got is a clean tractor i think we have got a good one cant wait to get it should have it this time next week  :laugh:

well if it was at an agri college was probably always well above this rpm  ;D

looks like a tidy tractor though  :)

well it looks like it didnt get much abuse Taz cant wait to get her to start silage  :D

It's usually at PTO speed I think Tris... or 1500rpm.. but they do still register slowly at lower revs, the same as they do faster at higher revs.. my tractor seems to anyway.

As for that 375... you lucky fella... she's a real peach... did you get the loader as well then ??? will it be going on her ???

It's usually at PTO speed I think Tris... or 1500rpm.. but they do still register slowly at lower revs, the same as they do faster at higher revs.. my tractor seems to anyway.

As for that 375... you lucky fella... she's a real peach... did you get the loader as well then ??? will it be going on her ???

Thanks Lord ferguson yeah we got a MF 820 Loader for her not the bigest loader but should do our job as its not doing alot of loading the good thing about the loader is its much easyer to take off and i think we could find ourselfs using the MF 375 more than the MF3085  :D

What a beautyful purchase! :-*

She looks wel carred by the future owner!

Thanks Johny the last owner used it more for a car than work should last us a few years  :laugh:

That's a very smart looking 300 series tractor you've purchased there Robert. As others have mentioned I do rather like the styling of these tractors. :)

Thanks Walter i must say i have a soft spot for the 300 series to them and the 3000 series are some of MF's finest tractors they made cant wait untill it comes.

I dont know how people last waiting on a new tractor to come im counting down the days her first bit of work will the silage  :laugh:

I dont know how people last waiting on a new tractor to come im counting down the days her first bit of work will the silage  :laugh:

I'm with you on that one brother Robert... I've nearly broken into my dealers three times over the years  :of:-[:D :D  .. to go 'joy riding' in my own new tractor  :-[:D :D

Look forward to seeing pictures off her working ;)

when will you take delivery of her then??? looking forward to pictures of her at work, loader fitted ect

Thanks Pete & Tractorman yeah i cant wait to get mowing with her to test her out the only thing about the MF 820 loader is like all MF loaders the paint isnt good on them and kinda spoils the look of the tractor but when we get it home were going to rub down the loader a paint it so should look like new then  :D should be in our yard this friday or next monday  ;D

I'm with you on that one brother Robert... I've nearly broken into my dealers three times over the years  :of:-[:D :D  .. to go 'joy riding' in my own new tractor  :-[:D :D

im counting the days Lord Ferguson im starting to get a few things in for the MF 375 like a set of front mud gards stuff like that just to finish her off  :D

not realy a majour MF fan but that looks a tidy example  :)  cant wait for some pictures of it being used  ;)

Thanks Taz maybe we might turn you into a MF fan some day ha ha! your DB's are looking well i would like to put in some silage with you DB and Kidd chopper maybe some day  ;D

I have a treat for all you fans of classic masseys and ford fans as i was helping out a contracor near me with some silage as a family member had died  :( so i got one of the phone calls like the last phone call on here as i just was in from my day job  i wish i was called to help out on better terms  :(

But here it goes the fleet line up Claas SP 695 MEGA  MF3080, MF3095, MF3120 and a MF3655 at the pit there was 2 JCB's a 526s and 525-58 or somthing like that cant mind the numbers on the side of it

but early on that day the Class 695 was playing up as it lifted a bit of wire and the metal detector kept kicking in and out so the called in a contracor with a Claas SP 860, TW15 SQ cab and a TW15 Q cab  ;D  as they had a bit more roading to do and the rain was on there backs  :(

Pictures coming up soon  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Taz maybe we might turn you into a MF fan some day :) your DB's are looking well i would like to put in some silage with you DB and Kidd chopper maybe some day  ;D

hmm an MF fan .........  :of  cheers, haha yea that would be good  :)

Nice silage pics, shame about the circumstances though  :-\  Do like those fords though especially that TW15  8)  bet the man on the rake had to be on his toes only having what looks like a single rotor

hmm an MF fan .........  :of  cheers, haha yea that would be good  :)

Nice silage pictures, shame about the circumstances though  :-\  Do like those fords though especially that TW15  8)  bet the man on the rake had to be on his toes only having what looks like a single rotor

HA HA Taz you know you want top be  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the man on the rake wasnt to bad rowing up 2 10f into 1 sward these contractors dont rush they just take there time and get the job done they way it should be ha ha! 

HA HA Taz you know you want top be  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the man on the rake wasnt to bad rowing up 2 10f into 1 sward these contractors dont rush they just take there time and get the job done they way it should be :) 

The raking tractor is a MF 3080 with 18000 hours on the clock but it had a overhall in the winter months

Haha ...... fair enough then ,rare thing round here people takeing their time  :P 

not bad on 18,000 hours ,was it just a mechanical overhall or has it been tarted up ?

Haha ...... fair enough then ,rare thing round here people takeing their time  :P 

not bad on 18,000 hours ,was it just a mechanical overhall or has it been tarted up ?

It had the whole works done Taz as it was the first tractor they got new they got 2 of these new back in 1991 one dose the raking and one dose the mowing along side a MF3125  :D

Archived