Toytrac 16 October 2011

Leakeyvale

Yeah I think there is monthly limit for the free account of Photobucket. I've got to be honest though, since Andy upgraded the Forum software to allow four uploads per post, I havn't used Photobucket! I don't  ever have hoards of photos to post though.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sadly i will not be there this year either, away for my 40th birthday which is actually the weekend before, but its a surprise??? and all the familly are meeting up in london, wont be back till late sunday

;D ;D

well if pullover and family are in london i will definately have to come (depends on work )as i dont want to be in any more riots in london

oi steve, you can stop that, my birthdays the weekend before, but only time the rest can match up, even my broithers taken time of work to go, which is very unusal, so i cant really not go now, and the train back isnt till 1pm so i cant leave early then drive up

• 2 weeks later...

i will be there  will  my collection and a  small layout still deciding what to bring as  want scale things  down  this year  have a new build started  so depends how it goes if i get it finshed ......

i will try and dig out some of britains  for a change

next thing is to book some where to stay

• 4 weeks later...

i am still undecided  what to take nothing new i don't think as to busy with my baby daughter  to get in the shed .......

i have booked  4 tables  so i have some room to fill

i was thinking of bringing a big green sheet with a road and some hedges  with a sign  event cancelled due wet weather ...ha ha!   

this show  is a first for me ,,,but hey it is only 330 miles for me ,,,, just down the road as they say ,look forward top see what it is all about  ;) ;)

Peter

that is dedication to the hobby

respect  8) 8)

Mike

i had a decent model farm built up ready to go but with moving house its not going to happen so just a table for me to sell stuff on and display some of my own custom models and scratch builds

That's a pity, Jordan - I know how excited you were about your new dio :'( :'( :'(

this show  is a first for me ,,,but hey it is only 330 miles for me ,,,, just down the road as they say ,look forward top see what it is all about  ;) ;)

well worth it peter, i did aprils spalding up and back in a day a few years back, 350 miles each way, but man was it worth it, you will feel the same for sure

going to block this topic form my view seeing as i aint going this year  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( , only show for me is zwolle sadly, so wont see half as many people as i want to

I'm so sad you're not going... you're always at Toytrac and it won't be quite the same without you :'( :'( :'( :'(

That's a pity, Jordan - I know how excited you were about your new dio :'( :'( :'(

i know, i had plenty planned for it aswell, it was and will be looking great when i get it set up again but mabee i can get to penrith with it,who knows

other than that its just going to be sales this year for me

Peter

that is dedication to the hobby

respect  8) 8)

Mike

you know what mike we used to show dogs a few years a go (won at crufts and all that rubbish )and i did 24h recovery for the RAC an AA  for 6 years ,i was all over the country ,top end on Sunday and the south on saturday and this sort of mileage just did not bother me ,but now it knocks the hell out of me and i  need a days holiday to recover  ??? ???,i am only 40 this year in December ,is it my age or just not use to it  ???  the only good thing to look forward  is i might have my new van to go down there in  :D

Drawing nearer now, are you boys and girls looking forward to Toytrac?! I'm very much looking forward to getting down there on Sunday and picking up some ordered models :) Mr Capon has already sent me an MMS of one of two tractors which he is making me :)

So, are you going? Do you have a shopping list?

Drawing nearer now, are you boys and girls looking forward to Toytrac?! I'm very much looking forward to getting down there on Sunday and picking up some ordered models :) Mr Capon has already sent me an MMS of one of two tractors which he is making me :)

So, are you going? Do you have a shopping list?

Im like a kid at Christmas... I can't wait until Sunday!!

I have a shopping list as long as me arm containing new releases, old britains and conversions