Pentland 500 Collection !

Hi Mark,

The gold plough is the Kverneland Variomat 7 furrow made by "AGRAR" and was a limited edition of just 100 produced for Agritechnica in 2009.

This one is number 10/100 complete with certificate.

Below are photos of both the gold one and the standard issue.

Fantastic detail on both models.

post-1357-132639770451_thumb.jpg

post-1357-132639770504_thumb.jpg

post-1357-132639770562_thumb.jpg

Proper nice mate, you've got enough stock for a pretty nice shop in there!!! I see your loft is pretty tidy and looks warm and dry, any plans to display some of the models up there either in cabinets, on shelves or on a diorama?

Hi Tris,

Yes the loft is well floored and insulated , but I just wouldnt have enough room in the loft to properly display everything.

I am looking at the option of using another room in the house or a proper portacabin , with lights and heating and make a proper job of displaying the collection.

As for a diorama , I have no time and that does not really take my fancy !

WOW... what a collection.. I wanted those two MF bits.. but never got around to bidding on them... I'm glad I didn't now I know they have gone to a fellow forum member - good for you and thanks for sharing your images - you have a superb collection. I also like the portacabin idea too.. please keep us posted on your plans for display

Hi Tris,

Yes the loft is well floored and insulated , but I just wouldnt have enough room in the loft to properly display everything.

I am looking at the option of using another room in the house or a proper portacabin , with lights and heating and make a proper job of displaying the collection.

As for a diorama , I have no time and that does not really take my fancy !

All sorted. I have been shopping on behalf of your good self and you have bought one of these -

http://www.taylorsgardenbuildings.co.uk/store/images/d_5879.jpg

Unfortunately local planning restricts it being sited at your house . . ... but it will be perfectly suitable to be sited here at my place! I'm sure I can arrange collecting your models. . ... :D :D :D :D