Marky's latest additions to his collection.. all MF related of course

Paul... Thanks mate... As you say.. Plenty more to go at now I suppose  :P

Ol...  :-[ I hate the damn things... Give me an 865 or an 855 any day  :P

I always maintain they should have been painted green with yellow wheels ... The only good thing about a nasty old dronimberg was the powerflow table

Oh yer a 865 would be awsome,bit longer in the walkers and made a hell of a job.Them nasty dromeys as we kiwis call them did alot of damage to the MF brand I'm sure you will agree.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad I left in 1986 Ol... I don't think I'd have enjoyed working on those nasty chocolate orange things very much. 865 was simply unbeatable in it's time... how the blody hell MF could get into financial trouble with that machine working as well as it did for them is simply beyond me really.

I do have the book 'Massey at the brink' which I've not read to date  :-[  ... I am hoping for a holiday somewhere hot to read it on a sunbed some time soon

thanks buddy... can you send me a link to that French MF forum you sent me recently please (by PM).... I may well share some of these with them I reckon mate

Shall do that for you mate ;)

I'm glad I left in 1986 Ol... I don't think I'd have enjoyed working on those nasty chocolate orange things very much. 865 was simply unbeatable in it's time... how the blody hell MF could get into financial trouble with that machine working as well as it did for them is simply beyond me really.

I do have the book 'Massey at the brink' which I've not read to date  :-[  ... I am hoping for a holiday somewhere hot to read it on a sunbed some time soon

Grainstore will be as good as done in a week or two,..........ready for your "hoooooooooge" scissors to cut the ribbon and my front garden is bloody hot on a sunny day.............. ;) ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Now on to Germany... Ronald kindly found this lovely 'newspaper' style brochure on the early MF range available in Germany... many thanks Ronald buddy  ;):-*  .. It actually opens out into a huge format similar to 'the times' ... which is a large format, quality daily newpaper in the UK for those who live further afield

You're welcome, good to see it has found a warm red home, he felt so lonely between my blue ones  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

looking good.. it seems Australia has quite a big amount of brochures specially for them made.. So more to collect to head to the 3000 milestone  ;)

The machinery brochures are fun to watch as i collect them as well (Ford/& New Holland of course) and see quite some similarities in the array of machinery made by the companies although with some different names for the same equipment..

keep on scanning ;)

Archived