Spalding Model Tractor Show - 2nd October

Andy

Not long now before the Autumn Spalding Show. I spoke to Colin, the organiser yesterday and it is a sell out for trade stands again, so should be plenty to see for everyone who attends.

I have just checked and there are still rooms available at the travel lodge on site, but it appears to be nearly full.

There will be a show model available again...a Hawk Hire McCormick produced by Siku...around 500 models available.

post-2-132639936217_thumb.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheesey Puff man as you call him Ben...

Will be good to see little Harry again mate

I do believe that the Model Farmer stand will be showcasing the new MF230 and MF240 prototypes from UH as well  :of

Prototypes?! I thought it was out by then?

Also am I allowed to say i don't like that McCormick, looks cartoony, ooops I just did  ;D

another day out with Harry i hope!!

and a few grimmes to bring back!!

anyone remember if they sold Bruder stuff there before?, never really paid attention :-[

Only Walter has Bruder,  I have been loking the past two shows with my 3 yr old boy in mind. thankfully for my wallet, he hasn't a huge range

Im in the same space as last October next to Forum stand, so I'll have the same pitch of sketches, with one or two additions!!!!, plus a selection of spare parts from my new venture.  look out for the banner below if your interested in mot having to buy a whole expensive model for the small spare part you want for your own conversion.

;)

post-124-132639940218_thumb.jpg

Crikey where did those 6 months go  :of

Mmmm well due to Satnav Bumcrack Steve organising his hols whilst spalding is on I have two dodgy helpers who will help me abuse anyone who comes within eyesight..

It may also mean that I won't have my usual hangover on Sunday morning  ;)

im going to miss the show as im just moved to enland

but realy would love to get the mccormick to go with the 22 others i have,

if theres anyone going who could get it for me it would be great to mind give them some money for getting it wonce it a fair price,

pm me if anyone can please

I had been thinking of doing a McCormick "Hawkhire" convo for a few years now, so that model will save me the bother :)  Mind you the local farming contractors who traditionally hire Hawk kit in a big way this time of year have moved away from McMacs (cant think why ::) )  and this year its more Deeres, CASE, NH from Hawk  instead!!

Would it be possible to get hold of the Hawk transfers on their own?  Then I can fit them to the other brands models mentioned above :D 

bad new's guy's can't make it. sister's wedding day before,plus birthday same day.may not be in a fit state for anything yet alone a 160 mile drive!!!!!!

Dicky, you are a failure  >:( >:(>:( >:( It's my wife's birthday the day before (Saturday) but she is still under strict orders to be ready to leave at 6am for the 3 hour drive  ::) ::)::)

Dicky, you are a failure  >:( >:(>:( >:( It's my wife's birthday the day before (Saturday) but she is still under strict orders to be ready to leave at 6am for the 3 hour drive  ::) ::)::)

and i bet you backed down when she said "i may be ready mike, so dont push it"  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: