Agritechnica models 2011!

AJH

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all the pictures I'v seen of that 724,it's really well shod,whereas the Wiking tractors have very rounded,yes I know wheel round ok,what I mean is the cross section of the tread,should be flatter,compare these two pictures above,the 724 quite flat and realistic the 939 is sitting right on the tips of the tread  ::)

Regards

Joe.

In all the pictures I'v seen of that 724,it's really well shod,whereas the Wiking tractors have very rounded,yes I know wheel round ok,what I mean is the cross section of the tread,should be flatter,compare these two pictures above,the 724 quite flat and realistic the 939 is sitting right on the tips of the tread  ::)

Regards

Joe.

funny you say that was just wondering how they would look on a 818 or 820 fendt

So many models now being launched at the show! I'm beginning to think the bubble may burst after the event for some manufacturers, unless OEM's are funding the replicas.  :-\

In my view Andy this may already have happened. Too much product being produced, though the market has taken it very well and remained fairly even. I still feel a lot less models are being bought though. I only buy 10% of what I was buying a year/eighteen months ago.

All these Agritechnica models may herald the start of a decline, particularly if the OEMs have a lot of product left and they reduce prices in the near future to move stock.

Has happened before in the model bus and model truck markets.

We will see...............

so many nice models but im going to have to be very picky as to what im going to buy due to simply not having enough money to buy all the models id like to.

Same here I have a tight budget so I will choose very few models from now on.

Well this isnt normal any more so much models coming out!

I only collect MF and Schlüter but i already can´t keep up with all the models coming out!

Also some times a other brand of tractor but it is getting out of hand with the manufactorers i think!

Also the qoulity isnt what is use to be! that make´s me sad :'(