Posted Images

I'm not going,

£55.08 for fuel

£3.50 entrance

£5.00 for lunch

= Wiking 936 Ltd muddy edition tractor and a lye in followed by a fry up :D

I'm going to keep saving the pennies until the Autumn

Not on a Sunday mate! You can leave me out of it!! :P:D:lol:

Any 1oneother then me not going to spalding show ;) Sunday . im making do with a ploughing match near by at Selby , have fun O0

Edited for Text Talk!!

Me!! something workwise has come up to be done at 1pm so I might make it there by kicking out time if lucky :- A pain as I only live 15minutes away

Enjoyed me day at the ploughing match real tractors & horse at work & sun out too , On the model front for me i just got fed up with case ing all the new models & with little spare £££ about , We did used to make it a week end away going to show then on to Rutland water

Just returned home from another fantastic Spalding spring show. Whilst i've come home with some really nice models for my collection it was catching up with friends and forum members old and new that made my day and all the home cooked food I ended up scoffing...Thank you. :-*:laugh:

Along with John, (JDC) and Mike (robbo) i've taken a few photographs which i'll post up in due course. :)

Edited by walterderwent

Well I really enjoyed myself, thanks to mr softie for introducing me to lots of you guys, great day, pocket abit lighter, but worth the 6 hour drive down from scotland, about half and hour away from home

Here's the first batch of pictures from the small collection of photographs I took yesterday starting with some close ups of some of the models displayed on the Model Farmer / Forum stand. The stand looked absolutely fantastic.

Looking forward to the release of this model later in the year, the " merger changeover" Case IH 956XL.

P1160098.jpg

P1160099.jpg

P1160100.jpg

P1160101.jpg

P1160106.jpg