BOB3085 COLLECTION

MF-ROB

Well its about time i put my collection up to let you all see ;D

I collect mostly MFs but i do have a soft spot for the odd Ford's and NH's and i have one JD its a Siku 6920s which i want to turn it into a JD 6620 as that was the first JD i ever drove and i fell in love with the note of it rain hail snow the side window was open just to hear that note.

First up is my Ford 6600 and rotavator as you all know im a Massey man but this is favourite model so far in my collection :-[

P211011_2001.jpg

P211011_2002_01.jpg

P211011_2002.jpg

I got it some time ago but i dont know who made it or the rotavator i know the tractor started off as a britains Ford ???? but for the rotavator i have no idea ha ha!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing the 6600 and rotavator were both made by DBP. The 66 shares a number of quirks with my DBP 762H so I'd be very surprised if wasn't from the same source. DBP also made a small number of Howard rotavators once upon a time.

I'm guessing the 6600 and rotavator were both made by DBP. The 66 shares a number of quirks with my DBP 762H so I'd be very surprised if wasn't from the same source. DBP also made a small number of Howard rotavators once upon a time.

ah thanks ever so much SPN i wonder how much its worth as i cant for the life of me mind what i payed for it i take it the rotavators are rare then.

• 2 months later...

Hoe looks good.

nice collection there mate ;)

Missed this... nice to see you've bought a 'Mavis' as well... fair play Bob :P

Thanks guys More pictures will be added in time. Oh Marky every MF collection must have a Mavis or 2 or even 3 its the law :police:

Tidy looking collection you're building up there Bob. Industrial UH Massey's look good sat on a shelf together. :)

Thanks David took idea for this topic from youself ;D

• 2 weeks later...

That's nice to hear, thank you. Keep up the good work with your own collection, i'll look forward to seeing any future purchases displayed in here. :)

David there will more to come

A few more MFs to add to the MF collection

003-9.jpg

Theres only one problem with that UH MF 1200- you need a three point linkage fitted by CE Models- I have one its so much more life like than the standard model

Neil

the 8270 xtra looks familiar bob,nice additions

Yeah Paul I wonder why ha ha! will get better pictures of I when I get time to take them out of the box and get something nice to go on the back of it.

Theres only one problem with that UH MF 1200- you need a three point linkage fitted by CE Models- I have one its so much more life like than the standard model

Neil

Yeah Neil that linkage is very nice I must say seen a few done like that

Nice growing collection Robert. A couple of nice boxed older Britain's as well 8)

Seconded. Two very nice older Britains implements you have their Robert, both of which were once an imporatnt part of my own carpet farming operation many years ago and bring back many fantastic childhood memories. Might just have look out for a couple of nice examples myself to add to my own collection. :)

Nice growing collection Robert. A couple of nice boxed older Britain's as well 8)

Thanks Bill i just love the older britains stuff.

Seconded. Two very nice older Britains implements you have their Robert, both of which were once an imporatnt part of my own carpet farming operation many years ago and bring back many fantastic childhood memories. Might just have look out for a couple of nice examples myself to add to my own collection. :)

yeah same i used to have them too but as a child you didnt know what ye had ha ha!

Archived