Tractorworld 2012 - 3rd / 4th March 2012

Andy

Or, get off at Gloucester, pick up the A417, at a mini roundabout in a village called Staunton, go right then imediatly left, this will be the B4208 that will lead you to Wellend, Turn left onto Blackmore Park Road, car park will be on Left before next cross roads

Edited by Barry

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the simplest way Rob, main road all the way in and the Show ground is sign posted

You can turn off the A449 onto the B4424, then right onto the B4209 aswell, but it's easy to miss a turning and then end up in Evesham!!!!

I see on the website that the bridge is closed at the weekend at upton upon severn, I had planned coming off at j8 and down the m50 to the 1st junction then across from there, so I guess the best way now is to come of at j9 Tewkesbury and cut across from there?

I'll be coming from Honiton. I've got to go to Weston-super-Mare first. When going to Malvern I usually go off at Gloucester and take the A417, at Ledbury turn on to the A449 and follow the Three Counties signs.

See you there.

OK I have just got back and I have a few photos so I will make a start. Andy and the rest are still there as it is a 2 days show and David has taken photos of just about everything that was there so I am sure he will post his up during the week.

There were basically 2 sides to this show, one was the exhibits inside and the other was the auction sale outside on Saturday.

Massey Ferguson 31 combine in wonderful original condition for its age

Malvern2012001.jpg

Malvern2012002.jpg

Some bloke even though about buying it.................but then changed his mind ;) ;)

Malvern2012003.jpg

Couple of nice old crawlers

Malvern2012005.jpg

Malvern2012006.jpg

Some very nice interesting looking stuff for sale there Mike. That old MF "bagger" combine looks to be in a very good original condition...out of interest does anyone if it was sold and what it made :huh:

I wasn't around when the auction was in full swing but I overheard someone say it made £1100

Some more............

Malvern2012050.jpg

Malvern2012049.jpg

This, believe it or not, is a Porsche, a bit of a project for someone............

Malvern2012051.jpg

Malvern2012052.jpg

Malvern2012053.jpg

Malvern2012054.jpg

I apologise that some of them are out of focus but there were so many people there I had to be quick and catch the shot whilst it was clear as people kept walking in front of me

Malvern2012091.jpg

Malvern2012092.jpg

My personal favourite and I spent the rest if the day (and night) trying to persuade Mrs R to let me buy it :) :) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Malvern2012095.jpg

Malvern2012096.jpg

Malvern2012097.jpg