Tractorworld 2012 - 3rd / 4th March 2012

Andy

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks David for all the photos 8)

You're welcome Colm, thoroughly enjoyed sharing them on the forum. :)

A bit of a marathon viewing these great pics, never mind posting them - many thanks, David. ;)

You're welcome John, thanks for your very kind comments. :)

Great images David old bean... you've done FTF proud as usual mate.. thanks for taking the time to upload them for everybody's viewing delight !

Thanks ever so much Mark and thanks again for putting up with me over the weekend had an absolutely brilliant time and enjoyed many highly entertaining moments along the way, roll on my next pictorial voyage. :)

Great photos

Thank you, glad you liked them. :)

cracking pics david as john says a marathon you must have the patience of a saint waiting to get clear shots

Thanks ever so much Graham, appreciated. Patience and the ability to dash around like a nutcase between the exhibits certainly helps. But truth be told I managed to cover the majority of the exhibits indoors within the first two hours of the show opening on the Saturday when it wasn't quite as busy. :)

Its a wonder you had time to take all those pictures with the amount of time you spent shopping David :P:lol: :ha ha!: :ph34r:

A combination of the two certainly led to my "absenteeism" on the Saturday Gav....paced myself a little better on the Sunday. :laugh:

Edited by walterderwent

Thanks David for the pictures. Did you have time to see the tractors for yourself or were you just busy with the camera...

You're very welcome Jack. Whilst I did dash around quite quickly on the Saturday of the show to take photographs of as many of the exhibits as possible, I was able to take in and appreciate most of the fantastic tractors on display over the course of the weekend. :)

great pictures david was going to put mine on here not going to now you covered every thing .well done

Thanks Shane, appreciate your kind comments. If you have any photographs that depict the show or exhibits from a different perspective then by all means post away. I know I missed a few things whilst I was down at Malvern, mainly from the auction on Saturday because it was so busy.