MarGe Models 2012

AJH

Are there any differences visually between a TW25 & a TW35 other than a decal change?

None, although the 35 tended to have slightly bigger boots but looking at the prototype front wheel,tyre on this thread it looks a decent size and beefier than the UH version. So go ahead and rebadge a few 25s I say ^-^

Atte, does this mean that the tractor seen on the laptop has been measured to make an exact replica off?

I can understand Marge wanting to make the most out of the casting of a TW but....

i am seeing a trend developing: 3 different Case 600 quadtracs, 3 x JD 990 baler, 4x Ford TW25, 5x Ford 7610, 3x County 1474

i for one am not waiting on having the same tractor type in 3 versions, have trouble imagining who is??

It will need to be one exceptional model to really out do the UH 1474 (which aside from the rear hitch is a solid model) particularly as it will likely be double the price. I agree with Ford Crazy why make exactly the same model as already done by DBP and UH? There are tons of other County's they could do.

1) Brian Norman

2) David Purdue

3) MarGe

4) UH

What am I missing?

hahaha, i was putting all the 7610/7610 Force II and 7610 Gen III on one heap of the newest/announced releases.. ;)

if i should make a list of the 7610 versions, it would be much longer like:

Ford 7610

DBP

Brian Norman

Marge Models (2wd/4wd)

LMF limited edition based on Marge Models (2wd/4wd)

UH

Lonestar (3 versions)

Ford 7610 II

DBP

Marge Models (4 variations(2wd/4wd/box))

(wasnt UH supposed to make all versions?)

Ford 7610 III

DBP

UH

(thought Marge Models was also going to make all versions?)

(thought one of the more well known custom builders (Nigel Ford???) also made one with using the UH 7810 as base model?)

all in all, way to big of a shelf needed for the 7610's :of

Special Albino edition?

Oh no, it says Gen 1!!!!!! :P

Notice the "FORD official licenced product" sign on the picture, who gives this out now......is it CNH or Ford (as in the car manufacturers)

Who would give out the County licence for the County models to be made?

I presume you have to have a licence to produce a model!?

Well its the Marge Gen 2 TW25 for me and maybe the UH gen 1 dirty TW25 ^-^ Im not going to be suckered into buying more than that. I say Wait for them all to come out then choose the best and leave all the rest ;D

this will suit blue green a non dirty 4wd tw25