Universal Hobbies 2012 - 1:32

AJH

Massey Fergie 6290, the snow plough and the sand spreader are to be released in October accordind to the email I received from UH

Edited by HWS PLANT HIRE

guys, can anyone whos got the new uh mf7624 just answer a quick question please, have just seen a pic of one in the same box as the mf 240, but have also seen adds on ebay saying dealer box version. can anyone tell me if the dealer box is the red grey like previous models, or the newer all dark grey like the 240 was listed as in dealer box. cheers

My 7624 arrived in red and grey dealerbox and similar to the other MF dealerboxes :)

That New Holland combine looks superb but yet again NO WORKING GRAINTANK >:( I will wait until someone starts offering convos or just build an add on tank with black painted plasticard which shouldnt be difficult ;D

I'm guessing this must be the model that UH referred to when they provided feedback on the review in model farmer of the 8830. The 8830 was definitely the worst of the initial 3 models released - it still had the large gear levers in the cab (not the funk power shift) and no front mud guards etc. Hopefully this one will be much improved!

I'm guessing this must be the model that UH referred to when they provided feedback on the review in model farmer of the 8830. The 8830 was definitely the worst of the initial 3 models released - it still had the large gear levers in the cab (not the funk power shift) and no front mud guards etc. Hopefully this one will be much improved!

Edited by SPN