Universal Hobbies 2012 - 1:32

AJH

they look nice little trailers, but what the hells the game with the rams?? looks horrible dropping out the bottom like that,i know this is how the real ones would be ,but suerly they could have tinkered arround with it a bit and made it less obvious ,

I understand that Peter , but surely there's a better compromise to that ? It just spoils the model to me , yes the kanes are the same but as a toy they need to last so need to be robust , uh are not toys as such they are collectors models . Maybe the solution wouldn't have been 100% accurate but it would have been better than that ram ?

I understand that Peter , but surely there's a better compromise to that ? It just spoils the model to me , yes the kanes are the same but as a toy they need to last so need to be robust , uh are not toys as such they are collectors models . Maybe the solution wouldn't have been 100% accurate but it would have been better than that ram ?

Yes . Ive a Kane of my own & I posted about the same thing on the Kane not so long ago. The Kane is also bad ,but this looks worse on such a smaller trailer. As for H&S ,sence when was it legislated to have rams like this. Havent UH ,Siku ,Replicagri & the rest made trailers before these without them awful looking rams!!!!! There has to be a better way, or is it just the Chinese way !!!