What would you like to see Ros produce next

catkom3

Considering ROS are Italian & focus on Fiat & Fiatagri alot,id like to see a Fiatagri Winner Series F-115 or F-140 in 1/32. An early 90's Lamborghini or Same of some sort would be nice also.

They have a Fiatagri G240 due soon. Cant wait for that one. :P I hope they do the BLUE also.  Ford 8970 that is.

• 1 month later...

Yearh, more Grimme! A stone and clod separator, preferably a CS 150. And a bedformer, preferably a BFL 400 bedformer. And a two row windrower and a single row tank harvester to follow it. A hopper and some bands could also be super nice!

As you all can see, I am a big fan of both Grimme and potatos!

A combine to the same standard as the Grimme beet harvester - perhaps a New Holland CR9090 or an Axial flow.

hear hear! Ideally for me a CR980 or CX, though I suppose if they were to do a combine it would be the range topper, so CR9090 would be welcome. They need to add a combine to their range, its been years since the Laverda M306!

Agree with TF idea as well though; that, a TX or 8060 would please a lot of people

PS: Miedema potato planter, and a destoner of some description would also be good!

Edited by CX820Joe

I would like to see a modern New Holland combine with a smaller header which goes well with my farm something like a Csx ?

and I also would like some potato and field equipment like rowers poly cover machine and some orchard machinery.not much really.

• 3 weeks later...

id love to see plenty of new potato kit aswell,

destoner, bedtillers, ridgers, planters

and some miedema grading equipment, hoppers, grading tables, elavators, box fillers

and im sure you can tell i love potatoe kit and have worked with plenty of different setups

I'll defnitely second the comments in here regards an older big New Holland TF or TX combine harvester, espceially given all of the blue tractor releases on the horizon.

I might yet be able to recreate this harvesting outfit in the not too distant future.

DSC04728.jpg

seeing what an outstanding job ROS have done with the grimme Beetharvester, I would like to see more selfpropoelled Beet Harvesters and cleaners. Agrifac Hexa 12 S, Ropa euromaus and Ropa eurotiger XL, Vervaet 925 Beeteater all would be models I could not turn down.

Edited by Anfield Vario