Moss Hill Farm

robertw1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom went up the hill today to try and stop people using a field as a short cut to walk there dogs and using is to ride motor cross bikes on. 

James dropped some logs of that morning with the jcb when he went to feed the cows.

003_zps2c9c06a0.jpg

010_zps8f5ad567.jpg

001_zps654a9a06.jpg

016_zpsd8075a1a.jpg

002_zpsc458d8d8.jpg

Thanks for the comments, the bucket I made from 1mm plasticard, some 0.3mm for the wear plates and for the brackets they where cut out of some lest over RSJ from a barn. it wasn't really based on anything but made like the ones I have seen and the one on the manitou on the real farm.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes made it a little while back but never got round to finishing it. so it has been sat in a box. It was going to be a new one but to make it sort of work it had to be altered. Hence why it is a homebuilt/altered second had one from a plant hire company, who have traded the digger it was on in for a new one. So that's the history of it. :)

• 2 months later...

Well on my desk at the moment, I have a canopy for the back, work in progress mud guards, soon to be done lights and hopefully a small sheep trailer in the future. However my swivel chair has gone missing from my room  >:(  so that has halted progress.

Yer I stripped it down and as it was such a small area i went with a brush, I think the paint is Humbro satin 195. For the wheels I just popped the rubbers of and went with some matt black. I will try and find some pics of it.

Tom was in the barn all day today assembling all the mods on the farms new gator. a few of the things include, canopy, work lights, tool box and  a extra fuel can.

2010-01-06130946_zpscbf52f66.jpg

Most of the farms lambing is now over however there are a few ewes still in the yard. The lambing set-up is sort of made up of three sections, open shed for the expecting ewes, pens for ewes and lambs and a large pen for the ewes and lambs to spend a day or two in before they go outside.  :)

2010-01-06130758_zps4bf53091.jpg

2010-01-06130742_zps5a85ed59.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s379/RobertWheeler1/2010-01-06130831_zps3044ca4e.jpg[/i2010-01-06130807_zpsf56471d8.jpgMG]

As all bar one ewe has lambed now, the lambing shed has had a clean out. All the ewes and lambs have been moved into the big pen, leaving a ill ewe lamb and a sheep that rejects her lambs still in pens.

The jcb dunging the bay out.

IMGP4454_zpsa323225a.jpg

IMGP4449_zps0a2abef6.jpg

IMGP4451_zpsefa91ef7.jpg

IMGP4457_zpsd16820ff.jpg

Archived