Moss Hill Farm

robertw1

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a good job that Shawn was on his way with a can.

068_zps7164a018.jpg

Mark was shore that Shawn was losing his marbles, he had only half filled the can!

069_zpsa165378a.jpg

The put what they had in it, then Mark went to get some more, leaving Shawn to carry on.

071_zps3fe11df6.jpg

072_zpsb1734390.jpg

Thanks, I am half thinking of knocking a door way through into the other side and having a band saw, lathe, tool chest and other metal working gear but I am not sure as I quite like the little room and by doing that I think it might ruin it a bit?  

Na he would have got out the way at the last minuet. Probable cursing at the top of his voice. :)

Tom went to feed the cows this morning expecting to find a lot of storm damage.

001_zps700835e8.jpg

All he found on the way there was a tire which had blown off the stack.

003_zps59dfcadc.jpg

The cows are feed a bit more when they are calving.

006_zps4261ba0b.jpg

009_zpsc0b71faf.jpg

010_zps9dcbc819.jpg

So er, about this chap Mark. Does he always play with his 'whacker' at work?!!! :lol:

Like others have said, the detail on this modest - albeit small - diorama is superb. Even just the models as single pieces, the real JCB style forks, the rope and shovel chucked on top of the battery cover between the mudguards. . .. you just know how to do it, mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived