What is the best model you have bought in 2011?

I only really collect Britain's and Border Fine Arts....but the best for me for 2011 would be the one with the County entitled "Hard work by hand" by Border Fine Arts

ST834007.jpg

If I had a number two choice of the year it would be the Britain's Marshall M in the Vintage Farm Series.

Until today I would have said the Fendt Xylon, but I bought an Imber 6640 SLE 4wd today and I have to say I am blown away by it.

I was pondering a Marge 7610 II, to go with my Brian Norman and DBP 7610 IIs, but I went for the 6640 in the end. Absolutely delighted that I did.

For me the DB 990 Implematic that Harry Bell weather for me  :)  He did a great job and even added Tyrone Number plates for me  ;D

img5389ym.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img5378v.jpg

Also am blown away by this one too a Brian Norman International B250 and IH finger bar (Im not sure who made it)

dscf5237.jpg

The last one.............then the one before that..................then the one before that.................I love 'em all and each one is better than the last.

BUT my favourite of the year is the Same Buffalo kit that JDC put together for me

P4280001.jpg

very nice Mike!! , it is hard to come by Same models, and by the looks of it, that must be the best looking one of all of them 8)

this is very difficult choosing, out of 75 models (and counting  :-[ ) and only counting the one's I PURCHASED.. ehhh. lets go for the Roadless 120 by G&B

0321-A.jpg

strangely enough i already know what next year's favorate purchase will be.. (only thing i can say, it is built by masterbuilder Dave Purdue...)

very nice Mike!! , it is hard to come by Same models, and by the looks of it, that must be the best looking one of all of them 8)

this is very difficult choosing, out of 75 models (and counting  :-[ ) and only counting the one's I PURCHASED.. ehhh. lets go for the Roadless 120 by G&B

0321-A.jpg

strangely enough i already know what next year's favorate purchase will be.. (only thing i can say, it is built by masterbuilder Dave Purdue...)

Where did you get this County from, not seen any G&B models and they seem damn hard to find online?

Where did you get this County from, not seen any G&B models and they seem damn hard to find online?

best sources for the G&B models are most likely Brian Norman or Barry (Udimore on here) I think. Dennis Goodburn of G&B passed away a couple of years ago, but they are still built i think by (and now this name escapes me for now)...

it is scratchbuilt, so expect to pay quite a bit, also limited to 750