What is the best model you have bought in 2011?

A very good but incredibley difficult question to answer. However for sheer sentimentality's sake, my Dad's Britains Fordson Super Major that I had restored for him by Malcolm Booth:

P1130438-1.jpg

Technically I don't think you bought the model David...however I suspect the restoration cost would have been greater than what the model would have cost when first bought ;D ;D ;D ....that aside it looks good and I'll bet your father was well pleased with that Christmas present.

Technically I don't think you bought the model David...however I suspect the restoration cost would have been greater than what the model would have cost when first bought ;D ;D ;D ....that aside it looks good and I'll bet your father was well pleased with that Christmas present.

Very true Bill. He's very impressed with both this tractor and his 5000 that also underwent restoration treatment. There's a good chance he'll have much more influence on my own collection in light of these two tractors. ;)

Well David those two models are probably worth more to yourself and your dad in pure sentimental value.

Absolutely Bill. Dad certainly got the most out of them when he had them as a kid so it's been nice to "rescue" them and have them brought back to their former glory.

The Super Major pre-restoration at Newark.

P1110977-1.jpg

MarGe Gen II 7610 4wd for me out of the production models

But these two special DBP Doe's are my favourites  :-*:-*

They look absolutely superb Barry, a pair of gems you have there. 8)