Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2012

Gav836

I must be mad ive just done a deal for 10 yes 10 UH massey models picking them up tomorrow night Natalie is going to kill me :/ I do need help but I dont think this is the place where im going to get the help I need ha ha! anything MF and its for sale im there. if you dont hear from from Friday night on Natalie has done me in.

• Like 3

Well guys just back and heres a pic of 9 MFs sitting in the back of my van the only one that isnt in the picture is a UH MF 590 Silver cab so anyone that dosnt like MF's turn away now. :D

MF590-Silver Cab

MF 3080

MF5480-Grey

MF6475

MF7499

MF8690

MF8690-Duals all round

MF8690-White

MF8690-Rear Duals-USA

MF8650-Black

005-32.jpg

Edited by BOB3085

I love mine as well Barry and I'm not the biggest IH fan either. There's a couple of very small paint issues on it and the aeriel won't stay in without a small bit of blu-tack on the end but otherwise I'd say it was a cracking model, just need something blue of the same vintage in the same scale now