Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2012

Gav836

UH David Brown Impleatic and the Selectamatic 990's also the Oliver 600 in 1:16.

Britains 1:32 International 956XL and the Case IH 1056XL. Both these from Trago Mills who are selling them for £14.99 each. Plus I bought the Britains red Land Rover 90 with Ifor Williams canopy from there as well at £11.99.

was that newton abbot tim

was that newton abbot tim

No Nathan, picked them up from Ed on his way to Malvern Friday morning early, met him down at MVF in Heathfield.

Incedentally, the Exeter toyfair has just about had it now not being at Westpoint anymore and no-one is going to go to the racecourse alternative, too many punters and not enough room for stallholders and punters as well, too many complaints from both sides. Newton Abbot racecourse fair seems the only bigger local option now and you know the size of that one. There's fairs being held at the Matford Centre as well now.

s690 ertl prestige john deere combine

green dealer boxed valtra t 2012 edition

mckormick mtx 175 dealer boxed

fendt uh 818 vario dealer boxed

hello brian. if possible, can you post some pics of the combine onto the end of the review on the rate and review page.i hav'nt seen many good pics of this machine yet and would appreciate a better look before i make my mind up. thankyou.

hello brian. if possible, can you post some pics of the combine onto the end of the review on the rate and review page.i hav'nt seen many good pics of this machine yet and would appreciate a better look before i make my mind up. thankyou.

hi chris im having problems at the moment i cant seem to upload any pictures , think i must have a problem operator error , uploaded via photobucket since i joined and now it wont let me

After holding a highly successful first "Derwent Vale dispersal sale" the previous weekend Malvern provided an opportunity to reinvest what i'd made back into my collection with models and themes I much more enjoy.

Here's what I came home with:

Stephen Frater Ford FW60 Automatic on duals.

Ertl Ford FW60 on duals.

MarGe Models Ford 7610 Gen II 4wd

Universal Hobbies / F.T.F County 754 1/16th scale.

DBP Doe 5100

G & B Roadless 120 with Duncan cab.

G & B Roadless 95 with Lambourn cab

Ken Davies built Scaledown Roadless Ploughmaster 6/4

Minitoys / Ros New Holland 110 - 90 on row crop wheels

M.F.M / Ros Fiat 110 - 90

Ros Fiat 180 / 90 updated version.

Britains / F.T.F International 1056XL 2wd

Repliagri International 1055

Replicagri International 845XL

I'm also in the possesion of a Spec Cast International 1206 1/32nd scale model made for the Lafayette Show which i'm going to be reviewing for Model Farmer magazine.

Bought a few items from G&M today at Perth,this very well detailed Kockerling 6.20 grubber

Kockerling1.jpg

Kockerling2.jpg

Kockerling3.jpg

Plus two 3 meter Replicagri Agrisem's and a 6 meter Replicagri Disco-mulch,but their staying in their box's for now ;) ;)

Regards

Joe.

from paul (pdc),a pair of siku mf 5455 whels and tyres and one of pauls replacement roofs,so i can get rid of the horrible steering beacon on the roof of the mf 5455,the wheels and tyres are going to be a trial and error fitment to replace the uh mf 3080 rear wheels

post-1769-0-07409100-1331575782_thumb.jp

Edited by paulali

120 small bales for the layout ,thanks to barry, saw them at zwolle last nov, but they only had bags of 10, and they went very fast so i missed out, but the boy came good and droped me a pm about these from ebay france and kindly got them so we could split the postage ect

post-44-0-76302200-1331665138_thumb.jpg