Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2012

Gav836

Thank you David,a case of "right place right time" my pleasure,also thank you bay,that is indeed some machine,I just hope there will be one at the Royal Highland show this year,I also hope I can manage along to attend it,

Regards

Joe.

Thank you David,a case of "right place right time" my pleasure,also thank you bay,that is indeed some machine,I just hope there will be one at the Royal Highland show this year,I also hope I can manage along to attend it,

Regards

Joe.

i have the claas 950 also joe. great model is'nt it, they have really raised the bar with this one. its on a par with the xerion 5000 in my book.

Not that recent but just come into my hands. Field Tool Kit (to give the workshop more equipment) Italieri Kit assembled and painted by a friend of mine. Fiddly is not enough of a word to describe the work he has done. Some of the tools are only a few millimetres long!

post-1145-0-39911200-1338029740_thumb.jp

Not that recent but just come into my hands. Field Tool Kit (to give the workshop more equipment) Italieri Kit assembled and painted by a friend of mine. Fiddly is not enough of a word to describe the work he has done. Some of the tools are only a few millimetres long!

post-1145-0-39911200-1338029740_thumb.jp

Know what you mean, Sue. I have painted these for people too, probably ten or a dozen plus the ones for me too!! Yes, fiddley is an understatement but there is a nack :);)

For me, I have added another long gone 'toy' to the re-collection of my childhood Britains :)

post-212-0-31489600-1338152990_thumb.jpg

Know what you mean, Sue. I have painted these for people too, probably ten or a dozen plus the ones for me too!! Yes, fiddley is an understatement but there is a nack :);)

For me, I have added another long gone 'toy' to the re-collection of my childhood Britains :)

Remember detting one of those for XMAS along time ago. I think the base of it is still in my parents attic.

Me too, I also got if for Christmas but it has long since gone. The bits got lost, the edges split and away to landfill it went. Very pleased to pick up a complete boxed example to replace it. I was the only bidder which was a bit of a surprise to me.

great job Tris on the playbase, although there dont seem to many interested persons for playbases, they dont come up for sale that often!

i treated myself on ehh.. let's see, maybe we should change the title of this topic to fit this purchase in ;)

with the huge amount of miles concerned for most of the parcels i get from overseas, it was about time to get myself some decent transportation for the parcels to get here.. so i bought a plane..!!!!

here it is..

post-1469-0-09397400-1338201240_thumb.jp

a Bellanca Skyrocket with Ford Tractor logo of course ;)

so lunybin for me now.. :o:wacko:

Edited by FordTractorCrazy

Arrived this morning with the postman.

Building, bases, and all. A load of plastic animals and people included and a red trailer purported to be Matchbox but is a close 1:32 in scale.

Oh I forgot - and the backdrop although I doubt if I shall ever use it

post-1145-0-56051000-1338215722_thumb.jp

Edited by Leakeyvale

Gave my model supplier a visit last Friday. Newest additons:

Claas Axion 950 Wiking

Ford 7600 Britains

Ford 6600 Britains

Evers Forest XL Bevro Collections

NH T7.210 Fiat Power (P.E.S collectors item) UH

JD 8360R Ertl

If anyone would like to see a model review of any of these items, let me know, and I'll see what I can do for you. ::)

Well done with the Wend-Al horse on the base, those early animals on bases a relatively rare.

Britains didn't make a beehive so it must be JoHillCo or Pixyland/Kew (both square type, white or cream with green or red roof, P/K one is smaller) or Barrett & Sons (formerly half of T&B, a rounded yellow one, later made in plastic), unless a French or other foreign make of course.

Edited by david_scrivener

Does anyone know where this model can be got in the UK?

Creative masters sent me a letter with it saying it can be purchased from their website but i cannot find a link for it.

Help greatly appreciated.

Apologies if this is posted in wrong section.

Well done with the Wend-Al horse on the base, those early animals on bases a relatively rare.

Britains didn't make a beehive so it must be JoHillCo or Pixyland/Kew (both square type, white or cream with green or red roof, P/K one is smaller) or Barrett & Sons (formerly half of T&B, a rounded yellow one, later made in plastic), unless a French or other foreign make of course.

I meant Barrett and Sons has a lovely "B" on the base - have Britains on the Brain!

The horse on the base is in pretty good condition with only minor paint wear which I cannot complain of as it only cost me £1.99! Ebay is very good lately for buyers - not so good for sellers. The other horse deserves a repaint as it only has about 25% paint left. I don't think it will lose anything by having new paintwork

Coming shortly is another Wend-al cow also in fair to good condition

Creative masters sent me a letter with it saying it can be purchased from their website but i cannot find a link for it.

The website says

"Pre-Ordering Made Easy

Any items not in stock on this website may be pre-ordered. As a number of out products are limited editions, it would be advantageous to use this facility to ensure you receive the item you want."

So perhaps you should pre-order.

Britains (Tomy) Series One pale green Land Rover with 'canvas' canopy, LAF 811. This Land Rover was the same one that came in the special limited edition blue box when Land Rover celebrated its 60th anniversary in 2009 now released in a normal Britains box.

You can order over the phone from Creative Masters. Doesn't look like they've updated the website yet. Just call the number on the website and ask.