Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2012

Gav836

From Shepton today I got, UH Ford 8830, UH MF 20B, mint boxed Britains tipping silage trailer (£13 B) ) Lead log + ginger cat, crouching girl, Herald lady, and a Britains girl in red that I've been looking out for.

Can't believe someone sold that straw boxed trailer for so little Mark :huh:

Can't believe someone sold that straw boxed trailer for so little Mark :huh:

I was quietly pleased Bill ;D The same seller also had a mint Britains Ford 5000 round wings version in a sleeve and plinth box in mint condition - even the exhaust and air breather were original which is rare. I was very tempted at £90 asking price.....

You did well on the trailer Mark but me thinks I would have bought the Ford 5000 (complete with wheel rot ...I assume) at £90.I still have my original Ford 5000 but without original exhaust, air cleaner or tow pin....but heck that tractor did a lot of hours in it's time...and that was before the added extra of a cab came along ;D ;D

09012010008.jpg

606c22fb.jpg

Edited by BC

managed to get 3 ertl sg2 john deere`s and an opu variation off of ebay at 2 oclock this morning

I'm glad to see that early morning alarm call paid off Brian...I was concerned when I saw a post from you at that time and my initial thought does he have to work all the hours of the day and night to fund his collecting ;D ;D

I'm glad to see that early morning alarm call paid off Brian...I was concerned when I saw a post from you at that time and my initial thought does he have to work all the hours of the day and night to fund his collecting ;D ;D

well im usually in the dairy at 3 in the morning and home by 1 in the afternoon, looking for a part time job to fund this years uh / scuco model releases

now,do i get the ros horsch 8 metre drill or the uh vaderstad 8 metre drill for this?

Ahha,got it from Drews then Paul,I would wait and get the Köckerling Vector 620,.not quite big enough for it,but I reckon it'll look better,

Regards

Joe.

Ahha,got it from Drews then Paul,I would wait and get the Köckerling Vector 620,.not quite big enough for it,but I reckon it'll look better,

Regards

Joe.

joe ,got it from lister wilder,tris put me onto them,£12.00 cheaper joe!!!!!!!,i think i will go either vaderstad or horsch,never seen a kockerling working

joe ,got it from lister wilder,tris put me onto them,£12.00 cheaper joe!!!!!!!,i think i will go either vaderstad or horsch,never seen a kockerling working

They are a dam sight cheaper than anyone else Paul!! Got a Wiking 939 black beauty for a food 20 quid cheaper than anyone else!!!

Do they offer mail order Paul? I'm after a Wiking 939 standard edition. If they offer Mail Order how do you place an order?

Many thanks

P

Do they offer mail order Paul? I'm after a Wiking 939 standard edition. If they offer Mail Order how do you place an order?

Many thanks

P

I don't think you'll beat these for price.Postage to Europe is a standard E11.50 so it might pay you to add a few extra bits.

E46.80 for a Wiking tractor is an unbelievable price.

Edit: I changed the currency to sterling and it works out at £38.95

http://www.simtracto...ario-p-577.html

Edited by Claaspower