Whats your latest general buy 2012?

Small cardboard boxes, wrapping paper, ducktape, new stereo for the vw r32, Swedish house Mafia cd, and a fibre optic crimbo tree, girlfriend and one of the other secretaries in the office moaning about there being no Christmas spirit in the office,

Well got these not for myself guys dont worry there for Natalie for her birthday its on the 9th it was so funny as we went into the shop to look at the shoes as she has had her eye on them for yunks so and she was going to buy them but I told the girl in the shop to say that they didnt have any in her size and the would be getting them in the next few week she went mad :) every time we would be in town she always went to look at them and she has tryed them on about a £100 times :D so I cant wait to see her face when I give them to her.

http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-navy-irregular-choice-whimsic-miaow/1403905820/

Further to my post in  the what annoyed you today topic, one Optima Red Top battery and a set of Delphi glow plugs, Britpart ones are an absolute crock of **** and won't even last a year!

we call Britpart ***tpart. you don't want to buy a steering box* off them Gavalar...they make a snapping noise followed by that scene from the titanic where the boat doesn't steer away from the iceberg despite frantic wheel twiddling. 

*or anything, actually. 

Well after much deliberation and contemplation I have finally bought a pick up, a 10 plate L200 Animal in Red. I have only seen it in pictures as I'm away at work. My wife negotiated the deal and bought it really pleased has been a couple of years but finally got one cannot wait to get home and drive it  ;D  

• Like 1

media.jpg

Here is the new motor

Is that taken at or near Banff or Macduff  Rob....nice looking motor but too big and high for me to get inside  my garage and well I'm megga pleased with my my 4x4 Quatrro... it walks over "stubble" parks no problem...well so far....at the 4 ploughing matches I have spectated at this year 8)

tidy buy there rob, unusal colour to, i can only remember seeing black or silver ones this way, and usally a lot more dents ect in them to ,sure she will do you proud, and remember, bill can do "stubble" parks, but he cant get through something like this now can he :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:

ooo a audi 4 x 4 ::)

post-44-0-65050400-1354906350_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

tidy buy there rob, unusal colour to, i can only remember seeing black or silver ones this way, and usally a lot more dents ect in them to ,sure she will do you proud, and remember, bill can do "stubble" parks, but he cant get through something like this now can he :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:

ooo a audi 4 x 4 ::)

Yes Sean and neither would a beamer....I'm always dubious going through any deep floods...get water in the AC well well that's your engine goosed.

• Like 1

Thanks Sean, really pleased with it, a really clean car and has been well looked after. 

I have not seen many in red maybe 2 or 3 and they were the raging bull model. 

Just ordered steel rims and mud terrains for it as well

Not sure I would attempt flood water like that either not like the individual in norfolk

Not having done any Christmas shopping I made a start this morning by going online (shopping options are not good in Andover :- ).  Thought I would get hampers for the family groups and bingo!  5 bumper hampers from Waitrose at HALF PRICE and free delivery!  Now that is a good buy and I am well pleased :)