Wiking 2012

AJH

spot on there justin,waste of time/money,will make the tractor implement combination dreadful,imo

Only from a collectors point of view, some Wiking tractors will have been bought as toys though so it just adds to the play factor of them if other companies implements will fit.

I'd hate to be a model manufacturer as you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't, people complain that their hitches aren't compatible with other companies then when they come up with a solution, all be it not perfect for collectors, then they still are in the wrong

• Like 1

If anyone does get one of these for their Wiking tractor ,the implement attached will seem its sitting 2 miles behind the tractor!!!! Its lengthening the arms basicly too much.

i dont collect gav,i do dio's,and that where my point of view comes from,will look totally unrealistic,i cant see many wiking models being pushed around carpets at over £50,00 a pop but,as i said in my opinion

I sold my 6930 to Tris,so there's one carpet pusher already ;D

I'd say Good idea by wiking seeing as artisan already sell an adaptor and that wiking don't produce many or any mounted implements to hitch behind there tractors.

Only from a collectors point of view, some Wiking tractors will have been bought as toys though so it just adds to the play factor of them if other companies implements will fit.

I'd hate to be a model manufacturer as you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't, people complain that their hitches aren't compatible with other companies then when they come up with a solution, all be it not perfect for collectors, then they still are in the wrong

Well whats a carpet farmers budget these days? Can he afford a 60 quid Wiking to trash around the house? If right is right, Wiking sould have had 2 interchangeable hitchs first day. 1 Realistic & 1 for Siku ,UH & Britains implements if this is the road they are going down now with this thing!!! Best of both worlds & not this tacky thing!!! I dont like to be a wenge ,but Im making sence!!! 8) Edited by justy 46

My sentiments exactly.

But then again the original three point linkage was introduced as an attempt to standardise tractor and implement fittings, thus increasing equipment compatibility and also sales. It took a few years for it to be widely adopted, but it got there in the end. Its probably time for model manufacturers to stop messing about and just standardise the three point link, for the good of the model farming industry!

• Like 1

Have the piece that holds the implement set further back

(CRUDE HASH OF THE WIKING ITEM!!)

hitch.jpg

Fit the hitch first, then add to the tractor.

I guess this might not work as the upper part of this would foul some implements as you try and fit it on!?!?

Have the piece that holds the implement set further back

(CRUDE HASH OF THE WIKING ITEM!!)

hitch.jpg

Fit the hitch first, then add to the tractor.

I guess this might not work as the upper part of this would foul some implements as you try and fit it on!?!?

Certainly would,why do you think Wiking,( who are pretty good at what they do ) went to the trouble of designing it like they have ;D ;D ;)

Regards

Joe.

hi paul i have all 3 of the balers now and if you were only buying one this is it canvas back door works as it should the ramp is on a spring like the real machine drawbar moves up and down , pick up header moves so is either in the transport or work position , stand moves up and down , i believe the sides open to show more detail but i havent braved opening them yet

• Like 2