No Bateman?

Not sure about the trailed ones Chris but I guess the self-propelled sprayers are rare due to demand and the ones that do exist are pretty expensive. Generally I think demand is limited as there have been few sprayers released in recent years when compared to other implements like tankers, ploughs and trailers. There are a few Amazone ones I think, or a really rare John Deere one :of (based on the Britains one)

post-2924-0-85794000-1327531189_thumb.jp

post-2924-0-98886300-1327531201_thumb.jp

Edited by MuirHillyBilly

They are popular within the UK and there's the odd one or two on the Continent but especially in the motherland of models, i.e Germany/France, there are none so it is not going to happen! Unless either factory approaches a manufacturer and then it could happen BUT, a big but. Sprayers are one of the most awful machines to build in model, together with beet harvesters, as they are so complex and so many details. It will cost loads (look at Norscot's RoGator) and even on a small scale they will cost even more.

Sorry chaps, get the paint brush and super glue out!

I thought replicagri were going to release a berthoud and tecnoma self propelled sprayer last year ???

Neils is right,the u.k is a small market for selling models compared to Germany.The bateman sprayer sounds interesting,could it be sold in kit form at all?

I thought replicagri were going to release a berthoud and tecnoma self propelled sprayer last year ???

Neils is right,the u.k is a small market for selling models compared to Germany.The bateman sprayer sounds interesting,could it be sold in kit form at all?

Not sold as a kit form

• 3 weeks later...

there are a few batemans around here,amesbury,wiltshire.i drive a RB15 2500ltr 24m.lovely machine,down the road there is a bateman hi low,and druids lodge estates run a RB25 near stonehenge.i ve got my name down 4 one of three oaks models.hoopers at gores cross run a RB25,and contractor over near westbury run 2 RB 25s.and i think theres

another RB 25 around amesbury nr the A303.dave

There's 2 rb 15's around this way (Swindon) so one of those would be spot on!! Pretty sure I'll be havin one regardless of price, got the hardi alpha At the mo and it looks a bit big!!!!

on our farm we have a bateman hi-lo, getting on a bit now, but running o.k. i also have the hardi alpha, great model, but i also thought it looked a bit big for 1/32 scale.

• 1 month later...

i emailed replicagri the other day and was told the berthoud and tecnoma should be released in december