Kane Half Pipe On Demo

Hillview

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you may say that Peter... and I'm pleased too.... unless of course you went into composting your waste into windrows or even an IVC system.. then you'd need one of course ;) ... is Hillview an environmentally concious operation these days ???

Hillview is becoming increasingly environmentally concious. All the auditors are looking for it now.

looks great for a 15 quid toy, which people still keep forgetting it seem going by comments, steering axel, good looking multi stage single ram, got to be a first for britains, good tow eye detail, even if the shoes a bit to big? if the best we can do is maon the wheels are the wrong colour, then i would say its a 95% good model from them, overall if you paid 60 to 100 quid and had the minor issue wrong then go ahead and conplain

i recon looking at the pics, the silage tops could be removed on the bodys, but not sure on the rear tailgate?? theres holes in the body half way along the grain sides one, with a lip on the inside for something to sit into ie the silage top

yea the sides could come off i say , as you said you cant take off the mess on the back,i will problaby do it to my 4 kanes i getting so i might do a step by step guide if it comes off good

Yeah would be an easy conver

Nice indeed, how well does the back wheels turn? .

maybe a kat trailer could be made from these to ;D

Wouls be a simple enough conversion, chassis is the same pretty much and few mods to the back door. My firend works for Kat. Must get some closer pics to see whats involved

I Highly doubt there are in stock as he says. Also the P+P time is 8-10 days, They should be here by then ........Also its a very badly photoshopped picture! ;D:police:

I would agree with that ;)

Seller states "We are the frist in the UK to get a shipment", so why did he need to steal Andys photos from the other thread <ahttp://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif' alt='::)'>, instead of taking some pics of his own??: (http://www.farmtoysf...post__p__477916)

I hesitate to call him a liar, but I think he is :police:

Edited by ploughmaster

Yeah would be an easy conver

Wouls be a simple enough conversion, chassis is the same pretty much and few mods to the back door. My firend works for Kat. Must get some closer pics to see whats involved

Considering there are new designs of the trailers to be launched soon i'd hold yer horseys

• 2 weeks later...