Foyle View 1.32

MF-ROB

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 2 old balers sitting waiting to be picked up by the JD Dealer when my 2 new balers are ready but got a call today to say they had landed in and getting P.D.I on Monday just want them now so we can do are own few mods even know we wont need them until the summer.

008-25.jpg

Robert Robert Robert....smashing updates as always mate but ...well you know....distinct lack of blue ;)

Nice 6475 on rows though

I do have a NH 9090 big square baler barry its not blue ;D but when im at the spuds Il take a few pictures of my mates Bule things ;D Ford's/NH

Getting ready for hedge cutting just need to put the gards on and were off willy has been hedge cutting with his JD for a few weeks now as we didnt have any tractors free as we had a back log of drilling and ploughing as the weather hasnt been kind to us but Im please to say that all the winter crops are in and the drill has been washed down and greased up ready for spring.

011-18.jpg

009-21.jpg

010-19.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well heres a few up dates of F-V we have now got our 2 JD 990's and I must say they look a good baler just have to wait now until silage time seems along time away now :) but it will soon come around quicker than you think.Contracting work wise theres not much going on a few hedge cutting jobs as the ground is so wet so its been all road side work :( but now that the cattle are now in theres feeding to be done and machines to look over for next year as well as a new workshop to put up :)

Now the pictures.

I took these pictures the day the balers had landed in our yard.

003-30.jpg

001-26.jpg

A few more pictures around the yard

Took these on Sunday as everything was all parked up.

006-29.jpg

007-30.jpg

Willy and I got his JD and the Fendt ready for Monday as we have a job getting game cover ground ready for a customer.

005-30.jpg

• 2 months later...

When it drys up there will be alot of drillng to do as alot of our customers didnt get winter crops in as it been to wet so we are busy in the work shop (aka kicthen table) swapping wheels over first up the MF6475 the row crops have come off and the big boots are on. 

007-33.jpg

006-32.jpg

Wowsers!!! I owe you an apology, I havn't looked at your topic nearly enough!! The buildings your bought all look fab now providing a home for the bales, machinery and so on. Top stuff, Robert. Top blimmin' stuff!!

aint going to me much paint left on them arches after a good slurry session mate :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  are they pma wheels then?? did you get the fronts to match to 

Ah Sean it them self cleaning arches :P dont worry there only sitting under her they have ye to be fitted with the bar and the rims need painting

Archived