Lord Ferguson done gone quiet

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do you mean the metric system ,Sean? that would be much better.. weight in kg's rather then pounds and stones and what more, size in metres instead of inches, feet(arent those supposed to be on your legs) and yards. saves having to use a calculater all the time :P

PS. Marky, sorry to hear buddy, hope things will progress for the better for you in the end... you are not alone!

PPS. and visit this sanitarium every once in a while, always good for a laugh ;)

Well I have been away for a while and I am SHOCKed to what I have come back to. The forum without the Lord? UNthinkable.

Marky, like Mandy and Sue, I am hoping that things are working out for you. It's always very sad when relationships break down, especially for the children, but stay focussed on what you think is right,

Please feel free to send me a 'Dear Aunty Jo' PM anytime, and I will do my best to help. And if I can't help, then Rick will, we can count on that. ;D

Im glad your aware of my esteem skills with getting along with Brits...very insightful of you Aunty Jo.. ::) Have you noticed the price of Pot Noodles and Pork Pie have dropped to the basement since Marky joined the "Jenny Criag" club? My daughter in MK tells me everywhere except in Devon, and don't take no genius to figure out who is responsible for that.....Mr. Spelling Bee himself... ;)

Stones :- how does a person loose stones...I know my neigbor passed 3 kidney stones and he still has fat ankles....and has a sign on his bum.."No Hand Ball Here".... ::) so how can lossing stones make a person skinny ;) Got to be Brit speak.....hmmmmm Bet it just rip poor Diane's heart to see those Brochures out the door....poor thing.......

I think the aunties should be checking on Marky, maybe Mandy can stop by to show him how to do laundry..poor chap... What about Patrick no one mentioned him...does he have visting rights?? :'( Who's going to take him out for field training and confuse the ell out of him? ???? ??? Oh it's too much......Imagine Marky and Uncle Billy hooking up....two old widows.... ;D what a sight........

In gym then...bet the lads had a word to say about the daft old fart with a tractor tattoo.... :of "errrr get a load of farmer McDonald over there eee probably got "Thomas the Train" on is chest".....I'll be laughing me head off tonight........

Pops, I haven't done any laundry for 3 years... probably best to send to Frazer around 8)

Marky, sitting in the jaccuzi does not count as 'going to the gym'

Well done on the weight loss though... although I thought you were just perfect before :-*

Mandy do you have no consideration for Hattie or Penny ;) And imagine the reduction in tyre air that is being saved :of Perfect hmmmmmmm.. Well no help with Laundry then....going to hope everyone is upwind of Lordy......Thank goodness I have the pond.......

Could someone please translate "a tin of his mate carl sburg"...... ??? Sean, I can very well look after myself, it's looking up what your saying that waste my day ;D

ahh the "tin" I assume that is the can.......wonder does everyone speak like that in Devon??? I assume speaking English is not a big requirement there.... ;) He must of got along well on the trip to Alaska....."Oi, white errr".... ::)

Well yes Rick cans are made of tin (or were in the past) hence tin cans. In Scotland we would normally refer to it as a can of beer although some folk might well call it a tin of beer.

a tinne is usally found in the white goddess rick, or in emergency cases the white king depends how long you have to/ want to wait till you can drink them

He does this on purpose doesn't he :of , just to wind me up... ;) "white goddess, white king" :- May have Aunty Sue put on her pink wellies and march down there to Devon and smack that lad....him and his "tin"..... ???