Lord Ferguson done gone quiet

It's just as I expected. Sooner or later there would be one too many Massey Ferguson buys and his Lordship may have crossed that line with the mower.....If there is a memorial or if his body turns up please keep me inform and do try a "Noun Verb" sentence structure when sharing with me what happened to him...Something must of happened, he's only been on once this week....Diane no doubt had much to do with it....I'm on the verge of having to give up watching Top Gear, since it makes me all weepy thinking of what could of it be....

Note: Uncle Billy, and Wil, keep your remarks in context please, this is no time for random digs.... >:( sniff..

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think he is getting himself ready for the big event at the weekend. He is busy polishing Hattie and Mavis knowing he is going to be inundated with visitors. Plus of course he has to ensure the supplies of tea, coffee and biscuits are available in enough quantity - he may even be moving stock around to make space for them. ;D

Ha ha.. Well thanks for your concern lovely people.. Barry obviously excluded from that.

I'm in the process of completing a tender document for some business at work so I've become a bit of a recluse this week.. Sorry people.. Please be rest assured that I do love you all (old fat guts excluded again as above) ... As for too many MF's ... Is it possible to have too many MF's ???

Diane, my darling wife says she only wants what's best for me... That's why she's suggested that I move into the garage with penny for the foreseeable future.. Happy days.. Although I am fed up with toast already but Diane says that's the only thing that will fit under the gap in the door.

Please feel free to chat amongst yourselves in my absence for a few days.. But try to avoid getting Barry too excited .. He's on his last set of rubber pants until I can get to the chemist to cash in his prescription next week.

@ Pops : now it is confirmed he is still amongst the living in all health, we may please continue with the random digs??? >:D (i can always count on Barry though :laugh: )

bugger... and here i was thinking he digged a hole with his frontloader and got stuck in it.. no such luck :-

@ Mark ; stay away from the lawnmower, we'd like to see you in one part in a couple of days ;D

Jamie :police: SO thats why he loves his front loader so much bless him

Yeah right work blah blah blah what sort of excuse is that. things must have changed recently in your office...Amanda, Diane n Shaggy or whatever his name is do all the work whilst you sit locked away rubbing yourself whilst watching your slide show of brochures :-*

Bumcrack Steve always saves the day, these rubber pants are nowhere near as good as the tight lycra I normally get prescribed ::)

Do tell, seems the Plymouth Pud is still vice presy of the Massey Boyscout troop.....never a bad word about a Massey addict.....go figure.... ;) What the ell is a "Tender Document"??? More Brit speak no doubt...... :- I know what "Tender" means...so maybe he is painting a sign called a document that says "Do handle gently, and be kind and "tender" to our brusselsprouts??? ??? How can that keep anyone off FTF ??? Lame if ya ask me...course I'm just a pencil neck yank so what should I know..... :laugh:

Jamie :police: SO thats why he loves his front loader so much bless him

Yeah right work blah blah blah what sort of excuse is that. things must have changed recently in your office...Amanda, Diane n Shaggy or whatever his name is do all the work whilst you sit locked away rubbing yourself whilst watching your slide show of brochures :-*

Bumcrack Steve always saves the day, these rubber pants are nowhere near as good as the tight lycra I normally get prescribed ::)

Barry how can you say it :of it's immoral, this is a family forum...looking at MF brochures.. have you no shame...it's too much ??? The Aunties would be shocked... :-

• 3 weeks later...

That's it Wil, done in by "fine print". ;D Can you just see it....at hospital: Doctor, "Now Mr. Fartinson", ("FERGUSON" mumbles Marky), "OK, Mr. Ferguson, you wanted to trim your nose hairs how"? :of

Marky: "No I was reading a very important document and with me bloody cold, I sneezed and me konk went right through the screen".... :-

Doctor: "Right then". "Nurse, (whispering), call Psych. ward, we got another looney we're sending up".

Nurse: "wait till they see this daft blokes Massey Y Fronts", it will be the padded room for sure :laugh:

>:( Go drink some cider Mr. Pullover, bloody old git. Like there aint nothin random about a spider in a temp guage which you seemed to be interested in....of course it's not random then.....no offense to Aunty Sue mind. This is a very "hearthfelt" thread, on wherebouts of Lord Fartinson, your Massey brother....Senior Mod, superior veggie polisher and all around good egg...... ;)

have to admit rick old fergy hasnt been on here for a while,he is missing all my massey convo's, im sure all is fine with him

I would suggest you may want to turn on the security camera, he may be lurking near by just waiting to nick those gems...If he gets a bad case of the MF Trots nothing will stop him....I see your from Devon, Seanie Pullover aint your neighbor is he?? He and Lord F. are thick as thieves in regards to MF....word up Paul aint nothing "fine" when those two get together.....Us Yanks know the "skinny" on those two... ;)

I would suggest you may want to turn on the security camera, he may be lurking near by just waiting to nick those gems...If he gets a bad case of the MF Trots nothing will stop him....I see your from Devon, Seanie Pullover aint your neighbor is he?? He and Lord F. are thick as thieves in regards to MF....word up Paul aint nothing "fine" when those two get together.....Us Yanks know the "skinny" on those two... ;)

Yo Wil more chance that Patrick" is the one in need of medical attention if that was is true... ;D

• 2 months later...