Lord Ferguson done gone quiet

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hold him with much regard, respect and admire as a self made businessman.........Now if anyone could please inform me of what brand pot- noodles he likes I would appreciate it because I would invest some cash into the stock of the pot-noodles, since if he is on his own, the price has got to go through the roof.....I dont see anything random about this....... ^-^

I hold him with much regard, respect and admire as a self made businessman.........Now if anyone could please inform me of what brand pot- noodles he likes I would appreciate it because I would invest some cash into the stock of the pot-noodles, since if he is on his own, the price has got to go through the roof.....I dont see anything random about this....... ^-^

Grief Rick you're right (soooo glad you're still around, by the way and I loooooooooove your ramblings) ... in-fact not sure he can do shopping either and without internet he can't order the stuff online. Perhaps we should get together and start making Pot Noodle parcels to send to him.

Sue, Sean look at oli and tell me that aint random....yet not one word from you lot...... ;) if it was me I been giving a right o boot behind the ear....taint fair :'(

Since I've not been on much I spent half the night going through Marky's past post...I think I found evidence of guilt......Seems he been fooling around with some women, one named Hattie and another named Penny....My dear mother warned me when I was a young lad a few years ago.. loose women can be the downfall of a good man...... :of Poor Marky, surprised me that the Aunties and Lady F did not do a better job watching over him.....

Well pot noodles care packages....hmmmmmmm....wonder about pork pies....he does love those too.....all 19 stones of him ;D ;D

It must be my delicate personality Aunty Sue ::) .....plus Sean, who just adores us Yanks....on and on he goes......drives me to the (verge) < a new word I just learned somewhere.. ^-^ To be honest the auntys are my favorite along with Lady F... I think they should be "Queen Mods"....Get sideways with one of them and its like paint being removed from the barn door..... :-[ however, I think they walk on water......and since I seldom step out of line :- I have no worries..... ;) except when that Devon Dork or Marky winds me up.. ;) endearment, hmmm let me look in my Yank dictionanary....flip flip going through the pages ah here it is: " A term used by Brits who love Yanks"....ohh got it now, Aunty Sue :-*

You lot crack me up.. You've all been so very kind.. But the one person that's stood head and shoulders over all in my current 'mid-life crisis is dear Barry who sent me a string of long rambling texts.. All of which were some A1 insults.. The best one ending in... And I quote "but seriously now.. You really are a c..." :)

Warms the very cockles if my heart does that.. Oh and someone please explain to old pops what that Limey expression means

Now then.. I've moved out.. Brochures now installed... Broadband up and running.. Look out FTF I plan to be back as soon as I've worked out how to use this bloody washing machine.. Oh.. And does anyone know how to get the lid off a pot noodle ? ... Diane ? DIANE ? .. Anyone ? ...... Hello ? .... Hey that echos ! :(

Thanks Bill... ever upwards mate.. well.. at least my overdraft limit is :)

I've got a bit of a fitness bug at the moment mind you... so I do spend a lot of the time at the gym now... down from a tad over 16 stone to 12stone 3 today... new start.. new me and all that. Got to do something to keep my bloody pressure a bit lower than it has been of late. So I'll not be as frequent visitor as I have been in the past. I do miss the laughts this place generates I must say.

Well done, Marky, Losing 4 stone means we will have to call you Mr Slim from now on! Laughter is a great tonic so ensure you get a regular dose of FTF.

I am not going to explain anything to Rick as he know perfectly well what it means and is just trying to wind us up (bless 'im)

Oh yeah, with regards to the washing machine, I've been told there is a little book that comes with electrical items called an "Instruction Manual".

I usually plug something in, press all the buttons until it works!!!!!!

Thanks Bill... ever upwards mate.. well.. at least my overdraft limit is :)

I've got a bit of a fitness bug at the moment mind you... so I do spend a lot of the time at the gym now... down from a tad over 16 stone to 12stone 3 today... new start.. new me and all that. Got to do something to keep my bloody pressure a bit lower than it has been of late. So I'll not be as frequent visitor as I have been in the past. I do miss the laughts this place generates I must say.

You have shed a fair bit of weight there Mark...good on you...and a new wardrobe too I assume :huh:

Thanks all.. Paul... I'll do that mate... an MF string vest if there is such a thing. I must say my weight loss has made me feel so much better really and more importantly... now there is less of me.. I'm not such a target for the 'estranged' Mrs F and her high powered scub missles :)

Stones :- how does a person loose stones...I know my neigbor passed 3 kidney stones and he still has fat ankles....and has a sign on his bum.."No Hand Ball Here".... ::) so how can lossing stones make a person skinny ;) Got to be Brit speak.....hmmmmm Bet it just rip poor Diane's heart to see those Brochures out the door....poor thing.......

I think the aunties should be checking on Marky, maybe Mandy can stop by to show him how to do laundry..poor chap... What about Patrick no one mentioned him...does he have visting rights?? :'( Who's going to take him out for field training and confuse the ell out of him????? ??? Oh it's too much......Imagine Marky and Uncle Billy hooking up....two old widows.... ;D what a sight........

In gym then...bet the lads had a word to say about the daft old fart with a tractor tattoo.... :of "errrr get a load of farmer McDonald over there eee probably got "Thomas the Train" on is chest".....I'll be laughing me head off tonight........

Oh dear, Rick - you really should learn to speak English and use Imperial Weights and Measures ::)

14lbs = 1 stone

8 stones = 1 cwt

20 cwt = ton (not to be confused with a metric tonne)

Also the American ton is lsmaller than an imperial ton being only 2000 lbs

Therefore Marky has lost 56 lbs in American or 25.25 kilos ;D (Britain is supposed to be using metric weights and measurements but old habits die hard!)

56 pounds whew...that is a lot of weight...Maybe he had a nose job? that should worth a few stones.... ;) well whatever, I guess I need to learn Brit math...what for though ??? Can't understand Brit Speak either, and Sean don't make it any easier.....thank god we have the "aunties" to translate... :)