Lord Ferguson done gone quiet

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bet he wishes he could have a holiday , sure he will get back when he has time . It's always quiet this time of year bill , loads of our members are working in farm related jobs and this time of year till oct is the busy season , doesn't mean that we need loads of weird collection topics started mind just to fill time

Bless you all... I'm glad someone is worried about me. Truth is... I have indeed been a busy boy at work lately... and I've also had some 'trouble at t'mill' .. Mrs F is soon to become Ms F .. or at least the 'estranged Mrs F' ... I've been in the process of moving from my family seat to a new 'gaff' all on my jack jones (well.. for now anyway ;) ) .. so in short.. I've either not had the connection.. or I've been busy at work.... or busy begging Mfs F to let me at least keep one of my MF socks :)

For now I'll be popping in and out as the time permits... You'll just have to put up with old Bog Breath Pullover or Stinky trousers Plops :)

Bless you all... I'm glad someone is worried about me. Truth is... I have indeed been a busy boy at work lately... and I've also had some 'trouble at t'mill' .. Mrs F is soon to become Ms F .. or at least the 'estranged Mrs F' ... I've been in the process of moving from my family seat to a new 'gaff' all on my jack jones (well.. for now anyway ;) ) .. so in short.. I've either not had the connection.. or I've been busy at work.... or busy begging Mfs F to let me at least keep one of my MF socks :)

For now I'll be popping in and out as the time permits... You'll just have to put up with old Bog Breath Pullover or Stinky trousers Plops :)

very sorry to read of your troubles, been there myself a few years ago, keep your chin up and best wishes for the future, regards Toyfarmer

Sorry to here that Mark keep your head up my MF friend and hope to have you back with me picking on the blues and greens on this site :laugh: as im fighting alone here with the MF375 and MF3085

Not totally alone, Robert, as the rest of the Massey Massive are still around! ;)

oh yeah, we are still here flying the flag sue ,sure we can keep our bob happy

Ah fellow Massey lovers gald ive Support :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is not good news.........hope all goes well for you Marky.....this old forum aint the same without ya, big guy....Im sure everyone is sending you best wishes....

Sue and Sean, let me remind you only the Brits call me "Random", no one ever from Cameroom, has called me "Random, nor anyone from Turkey, not even someone from Israel has ever called me "Random".....cased closed.....pwwwwthhhh ;)