Model farming kit competition

civilpek

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow nath a worthy winner if ever there was one  :) :) :), thats a superb amount of kit with details to match

as for the fendt fleet  :P :P :P :P :P :P

great pics guys, after a slow start i thought this topic was a waste of time but my opinion has defidently changed now  ;)

great pics guys, after a slow start i thought this topic was a waste of time but my opinion has defidently changed now  ;)

ps i didnt mean the first pictures were bad  :P just that people didnt start posting for a while after it was up and running  :)

what make is the middel set valdersat  rollers in the second to last pic nath? the ones on the rear of the jd agritecha 

It's a britains set Sean, I've just repainted it and put some better wheels on it ;) ;)

I thought I recognised some!!

You need a decal over the cab on that MT, remind me next time we put an order together.  ;)

Where are the bodies for the unimog from??

We did have a decal on the top of the cab, I think it rubbed off though somehow :-\. I'll remind you though when the hookloader is done ;) ;)

You mean the sprayer and lime spreader bodies?? If so the lime spreader body is of DT and the sprayer was off ebay, it was mounted on a JCB fastrac 1135 at first, but I it looked too big sat up there

Nath, do you need an extra tractor driver for that lot, I'll be more than happy to help...... :D;) ;)

;) ;) ;)

Wouldn't mind one Martin, I can even get you on a NH TVT carting silage for NC Contractring if you like ;) ;) ;D::)

It did get off to a slow start Alan, but after MJB, Sparrow and the likes posted I thought I better get me butt into gear ;) ;)

wow nath a worthy winner if ever there was one  :) :) :), thats a superb amount of kit with details to match

as for the fendt fleet  :P :P :P :P :P :P

Cheers MJB, was going to go MF like your very nice layout, but really wanted some crawlers in with the mix so had to go JD ::) ::). As for the Fendt fleet, NC farms has ordered a 936 ready for 2007 :o :o 8) 8)

Brilliant Nath......When do I start...... :D::);)

Now, the 9420T and solo are waiting for you, all 120ft of it :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;)

cheers nath looks a lot better with those wheels on it

It does, there off a Siku 1/55th truck, I think I got mine off the white MB truck, low loader and 360 digger. They have a the same set in there catologue at the moment just in different colours ;) ;)

It did get off to a slow start Alan, but after MJB, Sparrow and the likes posted I thought I better get me butt into gear ;) ;)

Cheers MJB, was going to go MF like your very nice layout, but really wanted some crawlers in with the mix so had to go JD ::) ::). As for the Fendt fleet, NC farms has ordered a 936 ready for 2007 :o :o 8) 8)

I thought you already had one.