What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

::) ::)::) at the local J.D. dealer a new 9880I STS, 7830 and a 7720 just came in and some liftmounted KUHN movers.

In a peafield a 3350 with a Hardi commander spraying and in a corn field a FIAT 80-90 spraying with a 12 m Hardi.

a I.H 444 cleaning carrots  :o :o :o

There's a silage crew running up and down past my office this afternoon,

TM120

TS110

TS115

DX6.06

TS115

Deutz 165 mk1

TM150

DX6.31

TS115a

MF390

It takes them a half hour to get to the yard and back from here. Not sure how far from here to the field, but it is over an hour since the 6.31 last headed by empty.

<update>

I think they had stopped for lunch!

It takes between 55 and 65 minutes for them to go to the field and back (from here), and between 25 and 35 minutes for them to go to the yard and back (from here).

Deutz 6.06 disappeared for a couple of hours.

A muppet in a VW Polo pulled a U-Turn right in front of the TSA while it was bowling along with a full load. Luckily hew was able to slow/avoid the prat.

I'm bored!

Does it show?  ::)

I seen at least 3 different silage outfits working today.

The first one was just before Dungannon (was out looking at a car for a friend)

It was running 3 new holland TM's (not sure of models) 2 kane 16T trailers and a Redrock 16T

The self propelled was a New Holland yellow FX66 i think, looked in mint condition.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next two fleets where about a mile from each other near Hillsborough

A JD Self propelled not sure of model, 2x6920 with 16T Kane trailers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Claas 880 With Ford 7740's again with Kane 16T Trailers

Been an eventful day ha ha&#33;, wish i had the camera with me  :-[

New Holland TX36 on the back of a low-loader

Massey 6490 with new front cowling and trailed forager

New Holland TS100-A with Marshall silage trailer

Massey 6*** with Marshall silage trailer

New Holland TS with Claas trailed mower

Massey 2** pouring out black reek...... :D :D :);)

::) ::)::) today I pick up some electronic scrap at the HARDI INTERNATIONAL. I saw the whole program included some NAVIGATOR models made for the Australian marked. They had just finished a new devellop and test center, I talked with the leader of the center and saw a lot. A COMANDER 66oo full loaded has been testet in a schocking machine for 2200 hours for testing a new susbending and a new type of wheels. and some sprayers with airsprying. they have also a big testfield so I saw some tractors too  A J:D 5720-7700-8430, a full loaded Comander 6600 need more than 200 HP if there are hills. They have also a a MF 595 and a Lamborghini.

A relly weird looking 390t... VERY Tall... and not on skinny's either... didn't really get much of a glance at it... but a strange beast none the less  :-\

not jacked up height wise for spraying was it mate, high track or what ever they call it, (like nigles mf65s ect) seen one of the fams 575s with sprayer done like that, although not 100% sure what crop it was for

not jacked up height wise for spraying was it mate, high track or what ever they call it, (like nigles mf65s ect) seen one of the fams 575s with sprayer done like that, although not 100% sure what crop it was for

I reckon it must have been Sean... but with "normal" width tyres I think  :-\

John Deere 6320 with a 3 furrow plough, i could of taken a picture of it but it was going so slow i couldn't be bothered. There was too much around me  :)

McCormick CX105 with loader and NCC dump trailer

Claas Celtis with a water bowser

Valtra N with bogballe fertilizer

loads of differnet stuff today in dealers ards, but none to easily to make out models, although i could see the new fronted fergys ect

only deff was a lovley mf 290 outside the mf dealer, got a few pics on the phone for ref later on

While i was out topping i saw

Renault Celtis with quickie loader working with fencing people fencing..  :D

Deutz early one with sloping bonnet

Fendt 818 flying along with trailer

Loads when out riding this am:

Lots of pretty NHs working on a building project on a neighbouring farm.

Three McCormicks doing stuff in fields.

On Class something or other in the contractor's yard.

Apologies for not being up on the techinical details, but I can spot colours now ;)

Local farm is doing it's silage already this morning went past at 7am and they were just firing up the mengele, won't be much sugar in that grass!!!

MF 3070 with Fella rake

NH TM 190 ??? with Mengele SH 40N

NH TS 115 carting with 2 Griffiths 12 tonners

JD 6420 buckraking on the clamp

I reckon it must have been Sean... but with "normal" width tyres I think  :-\

they dont always lower them mate, i know our 575 was left like it for  the year ,only lowered it when they had to, and that took some doing with the sprayer all still fitted, thing never came of her

I haven't been on much in the last couple of weeks as I've been working away in Anglesey.... the MWay drive brings up quite a few JD's in the roadworks near Cheaster and mainly a few MF's around and about. On Anglesey itself there's the usual muxture of new JD's, old MF's and a few Internationals, especially at the dealers in Llangefni.....maybe more later...