What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

been on a farm walk today so get ready :o

jd 3650, 6900, 6910, 6920, 6620, 3220 fastrac, cat 65, 65c, 75, 75c, lexion 480, lexion 580, clayton 4120 buggie, clayton mulitdrive buggie, jcb 130 digger, cat th330b and th62 loaders, 2 artic scanias and 3 nissan nivara outlaws that they run about in and a trusty landi 90 fully kitted out with tools as a mobile workshop, 3 compact tractors and 6 grain trailers and masses of implements :o  they farm a fairly large allotment :D;D

delivered to a farm this morning , , 3125 on an MF 630 chopper 2 3080's hauling with MF coloured AW trailers & duncan cabbed 298 without the top half of cab on the pit :) :) :)

oh & a few fords running backwards & forwards with trailers  couple of 7740's & a 6610 4wd

You mean you missed the Johnny Q in the field on the way up Chilford Halls driveway  :o :o

yeah i did, which side was it on, left or right :-\ :-\....that would have been bad luck to see that though :D :D :D

Silver McCormick mtx150 (being used in a dealers yard to move a plough) loads of Massey's and John Deere's, Evan saw a Massey harversting potatoes with a grimme single row harvester, A Track Marshall tm155 crawler, think there was Track Marhall tm200 with rubber tracks??, International btd-20 crawler, M.F. 35x hoeing sugerbeet and in the next field a Ford 4600 spraying.

Just outside Long Crendon was a JD SPFH and Two JD's towing red silage trailers. Too far over to get numbers. Would have been a lovely pic! :(

Sound's like Pete's kit. (Soliboy is his name on here.) ;)

::) ::)::) last week I was in Turkey for honeymoon and I saw a lot of different older Ford 3-4000 and Fiats and MF. Tha harvast of barley was started so I saw an old Clays M-103 and some Clayson 1530-40-45 and a brand new NH TCC-56. I saw a wery special machine, I think it was a self propelled 3 row cotton picker based on a NH TL series without the steering wheels. :o :o :o

few irrigators out near Sedge Fen

JD 7 series with Yellow trailer

MF 7 series with Marston on A11

JD 7 series with lemken harrow type thing

JD 6 series with trailer and JD loader (3200 i think??)

not much really :D

Not sure where to start but this is what I remember (minus the usual dross in the yard)

MF

Deere

backhoe

Ford/NH

backhoe

Combines

Deere 950

Deere 965

Claas 66

New Holland 1530

Loads more but I'll never remember them!!

Well went for a walk today with a friend  ;) And got a bit closer to Barkers farm. In the washing area there were

1x John Deere 2650

2x McCormick CX105 being powerhosed

loads of arctic lorrys

1x small Case like a CX105 in a way with a brand new VHS Cabbage harvester tent thing and a new VHS salad trailer

Then whilst with my Dad in Gravesend of all places there was a MF 35X with a small topper

Also on a builders site a Ford 6610 with road sweeper

And 2 McCormicks MC115 (  :-\ ) in blue

saw a technoma self propelled sprayer on the a30 yesterday, along with a few jd's and nh's but main sites were a mf 390 mf 6180, mf 175,mf 290 and loader, and 3 mf 38 combines, all at a local famr near launceston, along with numerous other fergy kit laying round, inc ploughs 2 x 200 trailers, both drop sides,

At Yeovilton on Monday -

An MF with a gang mower doing the grass by the runways. Also had a red "dune" buggy thing with gang mowers doing the same. There was a yellow Valtra with a brush on the front as well

Just been watching the local contractors attempting to chop 60 acres of soggy sh1te sorry silage. It's been down for the last week and with the rainfall we've had it's one hell of a mess!!! The claas Jaguar 840 can't make it up the slighest incline even with 4wd and the 14 tonne Baileys have about a 3 tonne max worth of grass in them before there leaving for the pit. Ruts galore, mud everywere and I should think one very embarrased farmer and contractor, I know I would be!!! ::) ::)::)