What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

i know of a couple of mint farm condition 500s arround this way, one's a 590  with an 80 loader fittted and a 575 on a small farm not that farm from the 590, ,he also has a 362 4wd and a 390 in the same farm,

I think farmers are learning to keep their older tractors in good condition, not only because they are easier to repair; but you only have to look  at the classic tractor magazines to see how they are appreciating in value.

Good news for the farmers, but bad news for the likes of myself. The rising values are pushing my chances of ever owning a good tractor further and further away from me. We are starting to see the same thing happening in the tractor world that the market for Jaguars experienced in the mid eighties. People are selling "Refurbished" tractors at silly money; when most of them have just had a lick of paint to make them look better. Clean restored, or genuine original tractors are probably worth every penny of what you would pay for one. ;):)

I think farmers are learning to keep their older tractors in good condition, not only because they are easier to repair; but you only have to look  at the classic tractor magazines to see how they are appreciating in value.

Good news for the farmers, but bad news for the likes of myself. The rising values are pushing my chances of ever owning a good tractor further and further away from me. We are starting to see the same thing happening in the tractor world that the market for Jaguars experienced in the mid eighties. People are selling "Refurbished" tractors at silly money; when most of them have just had a lick of paint to make them look better. Clean restored, or genuine original tractors are probably worth every penny of what you would pay for one. ;):)

The service centre that I got Marky's flag from had a couple of MF's 135s - one restored, and one being restored - must be good money for them I should think :)

JD 7 series with sub solier.....could have been CJ, it was near where he's staying :-\ :-\

MF and Subsoiler

JD with bailey trailer

JD STS i think on Wheat :-\....couldnt tell that well, but wasnt Barley or OSR as drove along A1

Class challenger with Marston waiting for him!

NH combine in field, getting ready i think :-\

the ass of a Massey, not sure of model, wasnt a cerea or Beta....looked nice ;D ;D ;D

Claas Lexion Terra Trac rather oddly going down the esplanade road in Kirkcaldy, Fife this afternoon.  Only the second one I have ever seen.  Reel being transported in fron by a Massey.  Got qite a few interested looks from some of the proles!  ;D

I've seen b****r all in the last couple of weeks, especialy while travelling across country for work.

Trouble is, some of the fields round here (E.Yorks) are at last being harvested (despite the wet conditions) so my chances of any pics at all for the competition are getting slimmer !

new holland tm130 and spearhead flail mower

mccormick mtx 150

new holland 8530

massey fergusson 3070 and bailey trailer

fastrac 2170 and redrock lowloader

class lexcon 580

class lexcon 600

new holland tx 68

nuffield mowing grass, don't know the model about the size of a fergie 35

new holland tm130 and spearhead flail mower

mccormick mtx 150

new holland 8530

massey fergusson 3070 and bailey trailer

fastrac 2170 and redrock lowloader

class lexcon 580

class lexcon 600

new holland tx 68

nuffield mowing grass, don't know the model about the size of a fergie 35

where where where!!!! ??? ???

today on a medium length bike ride :D

IH 885XL i think with Kuhn side mower

MF 6 series with i think a topper, couldnt quite see

NH TX sitting in field

IH driving down track, couldnt see number

Massey 800 series combine sitting in field (took pics of it last year)

Some green tractor, maybe an old Deutz :-\ :-\ with mower

while helping the wife celebrate her birthday (ie no chance of getting out and about)

heading East out of Beverley there were a string of Class tractors with Stewart trailers and, later on,

a Lexion towing its bed followed by a MF6490 & Welger bailer

I seen a load of machinery yesterday including ford 7610s 7810s internasionals 956 1056xls fentds duets massey 165s 3 50B diggers on one farm DB 1490 several brand new and second hand sprayers bailers mowers trailers bail wrapers agitators ect...And the machine we brought home was a nice old 1412 VQ cabed model. ;)

spotted yesterday

jd 6400 with mcconnel flail mower at histon

fastrac with 40ft artic trailer collecting round barley straw bales at histon

mf 6465 with kuhn disc mower at cottenham

nh combine at a distance earith

ford 6610 with gem trailed sprayer at sutton

jd 2140 with haybob at mepal

jd 6290 with bailey trailer on the a141 at wimblington

Case Axiel flow just outside work - broken down by the looks of things  :-\ - he was going this morning... but he is stopped now  :(

you off out there on Fanny then ;) ;)

I had much more successs today - in my usual run to work west of Hull, I was able to 'graph a Class 480 in the OSR, small NH with NH round baler, TX66 & 2wd Ford 7740 (as seen on last years selection). Tonight I went to my wifes friends on Sunk Island (Sparrowlegs will tell you about that) and the area was littered with modern JD7930 on tracks with tyned cultivator, new Cat + massive set of discs, JD8200 with Simba discs, JD875 combine on twin wheels (it's still very wet after the flooding) various other NH & JD combines and supporting tractors, especially my friends JD4850 with the lovely deep growl - more at work up to 10pm in those 5 miles than I'd seen all year ! I'll put up the pix when I get back at the end of the week.

mf 3095 with marston silage trailer at willingham

case quadtrack with simba solo and press at earith

cse 140 carting spuds at chatteris

mf 699 with a unknown disc mower, mf 6160 with western trailer, jd 6290 with western trailer, duetz combine [to far away to see what model] all at wimblington

nh tm150 with stewart trailer at march

jd 2140 with lowloader and small 360 digger