What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Claas Jag 840, TM150 & 20ft Smyths silage trailer.

The TM & trailer passed back the road about an hour later - full of freshly chopped silage!  :o

Was talking to Liebherr today. One of the drivers is a collector and buys from Diecastheaven. He told Liebherr that they will be at the silage again on Boxing Day out pbmoynan Country so we are planning to go get some pics.

Silage in December!  :o

• 2 weeks later...

Ford 6600

Ford 4610

Ford 7740/7840

New Holland TS110

New Holland TM x3

Ontop

2x Star Tankers

3x Redrock Tankers

Tarrup front/trailed mowers

3x Kane silage trailers

kane bale trailer

Claas Dominator

Days not over yet  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

went over to Bury St. Edmunds today to get the front tyre fixed (we have to use HiQ and there isnt one in Cambridge apparently :o :o :o)

saw 6*** JD with feeder in field full of pigs and a JCB loadall

Fendt something subsoiling field

thats it :D :D....apart from machines at Claas...well i had to call in! ::) ::)

Ford 6600

Ford 4610

Ford 7740/7840

New Holland TS110

New Holland TM x3

Ontop

2x Star Tankers

3x Redrock Tankers

Tarrup front/trailed mowers

3x Kane silage trailers

kane bale trailer

Claas Dominator

Days not over yet  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

holy **** youve been busy you didnt go to a contractors yard by any chance? ha ha!

mf390 with hardi sprayer mounted on, front tank ect,pair of west and a pair of aw silage trailers,  ford 4600 i think on turfs ,grass cutter on camp cleave in bude,jd 3000?? parked up in a filed, ,jd 6140 and laoder in a barn along with a old ih of some sort, and all bing well pics of this if i go back tommorrow or tues, a old class matador i think combine parked up in a ricked old barn next to the main road, would say its been there a while ,but i could see shiney meatl on the auger area so maybe its still used

mf390 with hardi sprayer mounted on, front tank ect,pair of west and a pair of aw silage trailers,  ford 4600 i think on turfs ,grass cutter on camp cleave in bude,jd 3000?? parked up in a filed, ,jd 6140 and laoder in a barn along with a old ih of some sort, and all bing well pics of this if i go back tommorrow or tues, a old class matador i think combine parked up in a ricked old barn next to the main road, would say its been there a while ,but i could see shiney meatl on the auger area so maybe its still used

Whats one of them look like then  :D :D :D :D :D

the last y reg so to speak, prob is all they seem to do is change the bonnets, the cabs near as are all the same, he did have the loader down a bit to, so only saw the 61 i though it was, prob was that simon a 6410 then

Its ok i'll just settle for a giving you a numpty  :D :D :D;D ;D ;D

Been at Westpoint, Exeter for the Toy Fair... fantastic day... Peter (PDH), Nathan, Tim (Powerrabbit) and Mark (MDFord) were there too and came to see me ... and I was next to a really nice dealer who shared his coffee and sandwiches with me ;D

Deere old deere looks like mandy's been on the sauce again  :D :D :D

I got sidetracked by a semi-flooded road today near Bridlington and found a derelict ancient Class combine...and that's all this weekend.

Last week in Anglesey there were 3 telehandlers with bales of hay and straw and thats about all...very boring...