What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

a HOOOOOOOGE great Fendt 936 thing.. what a monster... ONLY about £120,000 so I believe  :-\

funny, i saw that too!!! :D :D :D

also a JD towing a yellow coloured irrigator and other random machinery in the farms on the way to the show

think they are carting compost out from the recycling yard down chelston medow in plymouth mate, saw them both on the embankment the other day coming back from that way

Ah that would explain it then, never seen a Mustard colour Ricky Western before, only red and green.

What a spot Blake  :D :D

For moi...

Claas Axion with Richard Western SF12 Sludge trailer

Our John Deere 2256 combine going along link road with our JD 6520 infront.

John Deere 3800 pivot handler with all it's worklights on going through town.

John Deere 6610SE with Ricky Western old 11 tonner.

Oh and a John Deere 6820 with AW Flatbed bale trailer.

mf36 combine in a yard, mtx150 with old lorry trailer on the back, jd3350 and 3050 both with bale trailers on, ford 7740 with animal trailer on the back, , old db?? with loader in a field with bale spike, jd 6920 and jd round baler parked up talking to his bit on the side i recon :D :D :D mf 6290 with mf loader and pottinger mower on the back,

An orange Renault Ares, haven't seen that one round here before, and that bl**dy JCB Fastrac that must have an 80 kph beergox, cos it flies when it goes by our yard. A Case think it could have been an MX 135 or something like it with a six rotor Kuhn tedder au derriere.

One of our customers came in yesterday with an R reg 7600 Q cab which he is using as much as possible because he says it's very good on fuel, and cheaper to run than his large tractors. He was filling it up on the pumps at around 90p a litre.

It amazes me the number of tractors that come on our forecourt during the day. Some just come in to buy sandwiches and others to fill up with fuel. Not a cheap way to run a tractor.  :)