loads yesterday

several JD's with various trailers

6 Lexions of various sizes....no 600 though

JCB fastrac and Gull trailer

Massey 64** with subsoiler

Massey 6*** with trailer

JD combine

NH and trailer

laods of combines out arround the m42 round brummy land, mostly jds and lexions, strangley enough just about all being tendered by mf tractor and trailer combos, few jds and nh's to mind  to many to remember what models, but did see a lovley 35x and bamfords woofler working away in a small cut filed with a old db cropmaster baling in the same filed with what looked like a old bamfords baler, we tried to stop but couldnt find anywher safe to do it >:( >:(

Well, it has been a busy day, starting with a couple of hours on FTF for a very welcome change...then I had to get to work, so after shopping etc I took the long way round from Morrisons at Beverley (ie 15 miles instead of 1 !) and found...

Lexion and big NH in a superb setting - but was in heavy traffic so couldn't stop

Dominator 18 + Ford7740 & Weeks trailer at Skidby Mill (photos)

In adjacent felds down Eppleworth Lane

Dominator 88 (photo, after the driver had stopped to ask what I was up to !)

TX66 & another Ford 7*** + Triffit trailer (photo, as featured several times in the last 3 years)

CR960 & NH TM155 (- hedge in the way)

CX860 & various NH tractors (from yesterday - stopped for servicing with the sun at a bad angle)

A Lexion in a field too far away

Much later, out for a run, another old Class (but not carrying my camera)

phew busy day..will download tommorrow !

nice did you get any piccys  :D :D :D

it was a bit dark  ::)

today i saw a

deutz 35.80 combine

nh ts110

new holland tm120

ford 5000

i think a fiat 880

massey 38 combine

some old david brown

a Lamborghini on the run home with a bailey trailer

john deere 6610 and post knocker

class k50 loadall

john deere 1450 wts combine i think that was the number

a cormac or council orange valtra with trimmer and topper

it was a bit dark  ::)

today i saw a

deutz 35.80 combine

nh ts110

new holland tm120

ford 5000

i think a fiat 880

massey 38 combine

some old david brown

a Lamborghini on the run home with a bailey trailer

john deere 6610 and post knocker

class k50 loadall

john deere 1450 wts combine i think that was the number

a cormac or council orange valtra with trimmer and topper

that would the the tj thurlbone contractors one cerin, they have the contract for the a roads, verges and alike, cormacs are all yellow mcmoricks or some kind, with quickie loaders on most of them

that would the the tj thurlbone contractors one cerin, they have the contract for the a roads, verges and alike, cormacs are all yellow mcmoricks or some kind, with quickie loaders on most of them

he must of been working with cormac as there were 4 of there truck telling you to get out the way as it was dark

yeah cormac will supply the rolling road works stuff, they do all there own, but only for the saftey side of it, the tractor and stuff belong to them, actually just realised it kj thurlbone, go back tommorrow along that road and it will prob be parked up in a layby for the day

yeah cormac will supply the rolling road works stuff, they do all there own, but only for the saftey side of it, the tractor and stuff belong to them, actually just realised it kj thurlbone, go back tommorrow along that road and it will prob be parked up in a layby for the day

was going down the a 30 so could far far away bye tommrow

Well where do I start,went with a mate to look at a power major he is going to buy a he likes tractors but doesnt know a lot about them. I wont give the exact location but its Northants, anyway to cut a long story short in this barn was some real jems a John Thomas 100 65 with duncan cab in exceptional origanal condition must be worth a bomb, mint original 2wd 8210 with bubble cab, very clean County 1174, unrestored fordson crawler an extremely early american ford 6000, restored new performance super major and various others masseys fords a small 60's john deere didnt see what model as it was starting to get dark and i was just in awe of everthing if I go again I will try to have a better look around. I think my mate will buy the power major its a good runner with complete bodywork which does need some TLC it has proper ford headlights fitted on the top of the cowling so I think it may have had a front end loader on at some point. A steal at £550 what do you think.

a mf 5455

tm165  ;)

ts110

ts115a

manitou all in my college  ;);D:)

a case mxm 120 with 4furrow plough

a mccormick mtx 120 on the same farm

a jd 6520 with a winch instead of rear arms  :)

its what the electricity board use for dragging power cables ;)

for me i saw a fendt 818 with a ricky western sf12 in claas green carrying what looked like maize could have been wholecrop :-\

its what the electricity board use for dragging power cables ;)

for me i saw a fendt 818 with a ricky western sf12 in claas green carrying what looked like maize could have been wholecrop :-\

could of been mazie round here its grown really well this year i wouldnt be supried if they were havesting it