What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

mf 290 2wd with small dump trailer of sand(held me up in a big traffic queue today but worth it)

case/db 1690 and tanco loader

renault ares 836 and marston trailer

jd6??? and hispec slurry tanker

and a huge fendt 936 with joskin twin axel slurry tanker on the back, but painted in fendt green??? had the joskin decals in fendt red on the side wheel red to, no sign of a foot on the back but it had the linage for one

Marshall Farms and Nicol O Skene farmers taking advantage of the frost and snow and carting out dung.

Oh and at the Rob Roy Bridge in Peterculter an MB Trac with a rear forklift

All in places I could not get stopped due to the snowy road conditions >:(

8)  one of the sight in my life. Most of the J.D. family on the parking lot at the shopping center moving snow. The wife was mad because i spent 10 min enjoying the sight and sound. All the tractors from same conpany.

1540 with sweeper and gritter

2120 with sweeper and gritter

3130 with sweeper and gritter

4240S with plough

5610 with plough

6910 with plough

7910 with ploug

7930 with plough

8330 with plough

Went to pick up a tractor that had been in for repair today and in the workshop was a 07 reg cat challenger that was in for a new gearbox aparently in the summer it is run 24 hours a day seven days a week. The guy in the workshop said that when they go out to service it the oil is red hot.

well i was away skiing in france and all i saw was claas.(there was a gritting contractors yard about 1/4  of a mile up the road)

claas axos 340 x3

claas axos 310?x2

claas arion 540 x3

claas axion 810 x1

claas axion 830 x2

all with snow plough and trailed gritter

and a little john deere on snow plough nd gritter on 3 point linkage

in what i asumed was a abandoned farm, which is normally not visiable as such form the main road

various jd's from sg2 cabs to i think a 6930, a old mf 500 combine(cabbed) in the barn, various foragers trailed and self propelled and other items arround the field beside it, inc 2 deutz tractors,only seen them as we had to stop for the traffic lights where they are cutting the hedge / trees back, so will have to have a proper look tommorrow