What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

YOUR LATE??

I arrive when I want, the fact that everyone was working when I wasn't there was the amazing part!!!

And I was here until around 11.30 last night so I thought a 30 minute lay in was in order today.......  ;)

Technically I saw these yesterday

2 JD with Hiniker cabs (they were 2wd drive though)

5 Hardi sprayers

Ford (looked like a 5000) but it wasn't labeled on the side just said FORD

Lots of grain augers, cultivators and other JD's

Case 125MXU

oh yeah and a

Massey 135.........my Mum wasn't most pleased when I threw up on her lap as we passed that one. Sorry Mum  :-*    :D :D :D :D :D :D

a challenger 111 / muir hill 141 / BTD 20 / 12 metre kongskilde triple K +LOADS of fords + jd,s + ih,s + case,s +track marshall,s etc ,great afternoon out

That BTD was a bit of a rare beast then

sure is not working spent the afternoon at brock,s yard at thaxted,going back tomorrow 4 tractors took my eye been loofing for a 8210 for months

Awesome! They've always got some good kit about them. Have they got any small internationals or farmalls in at the moment? ???:)

2 x ts110,and class rakes,

1 x jd forager harvestor

3 x jag ? to far from road to see

loads of jd's nh's mf's and a couple of db's hauling sialge,one of which we nearly hit as he decided to pull out in front of us,jq as well,old 3 series,

Not a thing  :'( :'( :'(  heard my first ever mower in this area today went looking but couldnt find and cant go looking for it tomo as im romancing if only that was true :D :D

loads including

ford 8730 and 4 furrow reversable

tonnes of track machines

3 big m's

new jd harvester dont know what number

6820s with herron trailers

cat loading shovel x 3

komatsu shovel

tw 15 mowing

for spn.................... a cvx 170 and strautmann wagon which i have to admit looked well going through tralee

and the list goes on and on....... silage is in full swing  ;)