What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

valmet 8050 with front loader and jones baler on the back stranded on a blind bend, with a flat on the baler,why the hell the bird driving didn't just drag it of round the corner 100m into the layby i'll never know, on a main rd at this time of year,blinking hemmits were all over the place with panic

Those TC's are meant to be pretty good machines by all accounts. I saw two working together in wheat last week up near Coventry. There was one on a farm where we used to go beating over, around 98 or 99 maybe. Looked new then. Theres a Valmet, 6920 and 6920s hauling straw past Traci's with a JD 1075 ??? Sat in the baled up wheat field.

New Holland TX66

New Holland TX63

Case MX135 with Marston

Ford 6640 with Marston

Massey Ferguson 6*** with Bale Collector

New Holland TS with Berthoud Sprayer

New Holland TM120 with Berthoud Sprayer

John Deere 6620 with Bailey Trailer

Case Axial Flow Combine

Case MXM140 carting

John Deere 6020 with plough

Camera comes back home tomorrow...... :);) ;)

Saw a fair few bits and pieces but just for Phil - I saw your future Claas Medion at Lackham today!!  ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D  Thanks tris she's not bad machine really but if you hear of there JD combine thats never used going up it wasnt me ..... ::)

Tuesday managed pictures of a TX62 & NH TS135 & Ford 240 with Triffit trailers

Yesterday saw a Lexion in the Peas, supported by a JD7710 & couple of spare trailers, plus an MF6490 carting wheat from another Lexion.

This evening (before the rain arrived) the CX860, TX36, JD combines (all pictured recently) and various tractors in great settings but both days was in a real rush to get home from work !

Quite surprised to see a New Holland TF parked up at a farm halfway between Shrewsbury and Ellesmere; not sure which model, there was a tarpaulin over the grain tank.  I thought the farm just kept cattle, so a surprise to see what is quite a rare machine around these parts.

Joe

My mates jd 6410 that I've been driving on his farm carting soil.

600 kelber boots

supended front axle

air brakes

116 pto hp  ;D

front linkage/pto

stoll front loader

headland managment system

50k road box

All in all it's had a fair bit spent on it realy.

The new JCB Fastrac 8520 parked up at a farm near Hulland (keep your eyes peeled Tris ;)). It's a lot bigger than imagined and the front and rear tyre size is quite noticable :-\ :-\

Case MXM155 with Primex 3000 slurry tanker spreading slurry on wheat stubble with a JD 8420T with Simba 23B :-\ discs and cultipress discing it in in the distance.