What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Fendt towing a small McCormick on a trailer with front yard brush (also saw the same one on tuesday around the same place on the A1)..

A few fastracs with grain type trailers

JD's again in the veggie fields stationary with those elevator things on

and best of all, loads of Masseys working!!!, ploughing, spraying, fert. spreading, drilling , towing trailers, all 6*** series ;D ;D

Saw a bit alot of deere's

JD 7600 waiting in a layby

JD 6620 x 2 moving bales

JD 7810 shifting dung

And a fair few from distance mainly on road as raining all day

+ whole of lackhams fleet to day went back again for interview and i'm through and got a place just to tell everyone  :D :D ;D ;D

Not exactly working but there are three New Holland TX66's with headers and trollies parked on the quay at Portbury docks awaiting departure.

The other day I saw an MX135 with loader pulling a Bunning HiLander spreader, a Renault 836 at a junction and a John Deere 6810 with loader pulling an artic with silage bales on.

two red and two silver mf 4235's ,3 mf1250's and 3 mf700  trailers , along with a new merlo,all down at eden project today,would have snaped the sliver ones but me phone battery dies as we wnet past

Looks like your keyboard batteries are dying too!!

Saw A Case 4230 with loader carting straw/dung in a Teagle Titan trailer

snitchy mate ,gonna have to drive up and sabotage your broadband i thinks  :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D

one machine i saw yesterday...and happy i was, was a MF 305*....towing what looked to be a bagging machine :-\ :-\

others were the JD 6600 ???:-\....which i had to overtake and a fastrac last night going to Tesco :o::):D :D

:D :D :D :D

one machine i saw yesterday...and happy i was, was a MF 305*....towing what looked to be a bagging machine :-\ :-\

others were the JD 6600 ???:-\....which i had to overtake and a fastrac last night going to Tesco :o::):D :D

don't most people take there cars shopping mate  :D :D :D :D :D,wonder how many tins of cat food he can get in there then

Todays sightings were a Case MXM190 with dump trailer and a JD 6210se with a loader and a Zetor something or other pulling a Weeks trailer.

Oh and just for NCC, a 6180 hauling spoil away from an EX130 on ditching work with the Enviroment Agency.

Dont know some numbers on these

NH with front press and Amazone drill/harrow

JD with rear dual wheels towing drill/harrow combo.

Fastrac on skinnes (rowcrops)

Fastrac with Marston trailer.......going quite fast as well!  :D :D :D

JD 6920 towing tattie/carrot harvester

Mr potatoheads Deutz!  ;D ;D ;D....Marky knows the guy  ;D ;D ::)

3, yes 3, MF 6*** series beasts, 'dual wheels' all round with drill/harrow combo.

Busy day round MJB's way today, I saw a JCB 412s on a 55reg, MF 6480 hauling beet or something in a Richard Western 12tonner into Pen Mill trdg est, JD 6900 hauling scrap with a Richard Western 12tonner, JCB 3220 with a dump trailer, JD 6210se hauling silage bales, TM165 with a *something* & Holmes dilage trailer on, a blue Valmet with loader hauling dumpy bags of mill mix, a McCormick with loader feeding chickens and a JD 955 combine on a lowloader from Cornwall heading up towards Frome, A Fry was the name on the wagon. (My surname!!!) Ring any bells for the Cornwall contingent??