What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Sounds like a nice wee set-up Sean...... :);) ;)

yeah they did have more ,but as the land and cattle went so did they,nothing new so to speak,but some nice old kit,one of the tw15's went to a local farm/contractor,got pics of it up there to,but can't find the lead to download them at nim

24-2-06

new mft & abbey tanker unloading from a low loader

2 JD6610 dung spreading & jcb 525 loading

MF 64** ? slurry tanking

JD 6610 hedgetrimming

CASE mx135 & dump trailer hauling waste concrete from our yard loaded by a 3CX

NH175TM & feed tanker

2 TS100 hauling dung

Today I saw a Manitou loading chicken dung into a Collins trailer on the back of an 8360 and a it later I saw a 6910 coming back with an empty AS trailer for another load. CSG were hauling out of our depot today too with a 6910 and Griffith's trailers.

not today but yesterday passing stonehenge i saw a agator trike equiped with a lime spreader towing a trailer with a kramer loader i think & one of those smart cars on it  ;)

You shoulda said mate, me Nan lives in Shrewton!!! She makes a blinding cuppa!!

Saw a Case MXM 140 with a McConnel 7700 hedgetrimmer on the A4 between Bath and Keynsham. What a monster of a reach that thing had, hell of a tool by the looks of it. Later I saw another trimmer, a McConnel PA50e on a 7840sle white top.

Not really seeing alot i swear one farmer must have been out middle of the night as 2 fields magical appeared ploughed and he's only got 4 furrows so its about 12 hours work must done the night shift :D :D :D I'm still seeing the 7480 quite a bit i swear that thing must easily clock 2000+ hours a year

Nothing..... & yesterday I also saw nothing....... working, but took lots of equipment sitting round HAYNES yard @ MAIDSTONE.Now.... if you're all very good I might just get Martin to get some posted up here. ;D  NO.... I said you're to be VERY good,....stop fidgeting at the back there. :D

E-mail away Nigel, I'll be happy to post them...... ;) ;) ;)

In the space of two miles on my way home from Trowbridge I saw a Ford bluetop 8340 with  artic flat, a Fendt 716 with 12t Dickie Western grain trailer and an MF399 hedge trimming. Not a bad little lot I dare say!!

Last day of hedge trimming today unless it's roadside or foot paths