• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Open right through, the only bind with it really. Got to make a kennel crate for Zia and a mid section bulk head behind the sliding doors but it will be in two halves so I can fold the top down if I need to put anything longer in and so on.

They're alloys, Peter so they'll be staying! :lol:

The Coffin Mafia.

Goodbye Massey Massive!! :lol:

Are they!    :(  Standard Merc one's? 

Not surprised they are staying if they are alloys though I wouldn't like to have to replace them. One for my Volvo cost £300, goodness knows how much Mercs one would cost.

I don't think they are Merc ones, could be but have not seen any others with them. Usually steels and trims, Peter. Or those horrible old AMG style ones.

They are genuine merc alloys Tris,looked at a new vito about six years back with these fitted,nice wagon you've bought,good luck in the snow this week seeing at its rwd

Yeah I'm looking forward to that with bu66er all weight in the back, Jamie :lol:

They are genuine then? I'd have never have thought that, good job you knew that else they may have been binned at a later date!! Thanks for all the replies by the way gents.

This was my car, it was just 8 weeks old when this happened, the day after I arrived back in the UK after doing 2500 miles across Europe (I had in fact only done 500 miles in the UK with this car)

Some spiv boy in a BMW with cheap pointy shoes and a crap suit who happened to be on the telephone at the time, missed the stationary traffic and used me as a brake. Unfortunately I was shoved into the central reservation so the car is damaged all round, it gave its life to save mine and hence is a total loss.

Ambulance chasers might be responsible for running up insurance bills, but thats only because Insurance companies are generally an inept, fraudulent and down right greedy set of ********, I have tried to deal with it myself but the other parties insurance company has just wasted my time so I have now had to go legal.

This was 6 weeks ago and I am still waiting for a replacement car...

post-2344-0-71454000-1358255546_thumb.jp

Jesus wept, Dale!! Did you catch a glimpse of him coming before he smashed into you?

Yes, I saw it coming. I had my foot on the brake, and the start stop system was active so the engine was off at the time.

I had been to Leeds to renew my seafarers medical certificate, and it had been stop start on the M1 all day in both directions it had already taken me half an hour to go 10 miles, the 40mph advisory boards were lit up at the time. Only two vehicles involved as I always try and keep well back on the motorway for reasons like this, however being hit when you are stationary by vehicles doing 50mph its a miracle if you don't cause carnage!

Never seen a Mini in those colours, that's a smashing looking car. Is it a special edition?

It's replacement is worthy of a tip of the shades and a 'Mmmmmm, tidy' though too, very smart indeed.

The body colour is pepper white standard mini colour but the viper stripe colour silver and orange was my idea I had a graphic designer do them for me in up in Leicester , she use to turn loads of heads

Some lovely motors starting to come on here if everything goes right I will be getting my hands on a late 1998 MITSUBISHI SHOGUN GLS SWB red over silver mint inside and out with 96k on it fsh and a years M.O.T/TAX all for the big sum of £1250 are they any good ?

IMG_0647.jpg

This is my A4 TDI Quattro, had a FN2 type R before hand so really enjoying the comfort, refinment and decent stereo, just a pity it wasnt easier on fuel than the type r

Lots off guys getting rid of the JDM high performance cars  lately for the German diesels. Its a shame. Ill always stay Jap tough. Ive my eyes on a Lexus IS220  or Maz 6 2.2 diesel 185 Sport. But ive my Mitsi Mivec ZR for when I want to let off some steam. ;D  ;D ;D  ;D  

Archived