What did you see today that made you laugh?

A certain PM from a high tech fruit/veggie peddler that is still using Windows XP......I guess I expected a bit more into the 21 century for one so high up......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  gave me a right proper giggle, especially since he and his pal Sean can't get by a week without calling me plops or old man or something like in that term...... :D :D :D :D :D ah well he's a diamond Geezer I guess is what they are called over there..... :D :D

A certain PM from a high tech fruit/veggie peddler that is still using Windows XP......I guess I expected a bit more into the 21 century for one so high up......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  gave me a right proper giggle, especially since he and his pal Sean can't get by a week without calling me plops or old man or something like in that term...... :D :D :D :D :D ah well he's a diamond Geezer I guess is what they are called over there..... :D :D

I only upgraded from Windows 3.1 last week  >:(  :D :D

At work Roboplops... at home I'm a vista lad... at work we are all still on XP.. us 'limeys' don't like shista for networking see  :P ...

Now then old man... get back on the comode and shut up or I'll hide your pile cream  >:(;D:-*

OH... and I almost forgot..

Ppppppppppppppppppppwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwtttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pushing a little gobby teenager in the hedge on his moped for waving at me with his fist clenched  >:( then asked his mate if he had anything to say he put his head down and said no  ::) ::)::) then i got back in my truck on continued my journey  8)

was in the hardware shop today and went to the till to pay, the girl serving me was in my clases last year so i asked her how she did in her gcses. she started 'a* in maths, a* in add maths...' and so on. she was that up herself she never even asked how i did >:(::). anyway it came to paying and it come to three quid 37pence, so i gave her a fiver... she started to come across puzzled and not able to sort out the change...out came the calculator :D :D :D :D i nicely said to her so much for your a*'s :D :D :D She went red...good medicine for her ignorance :D