What did you see today that made you laugh?

• 2 weeks later...

It was 3 am your time and I looked who is on.... It was me, msn, google and yahoo.... ???  Their a bit quiet won't return any pms and I think all 3 are liars.... :-\ :-\  wish there was someone else here to talk with :of

well it wasn't really today but it was on friday.

i was at school and the last lesson of the day was p.e.

we were playing basketball and we decided to mess about no rules ;D

i hit the basketball against the wall and it bounced hit some one on the back of the head and then it happend again and again and again and every time it happend i fell on the floor laughing and i dont know why.

it wasn't today it happened on Friday my work mate was helping me shunt some skips in the yard i picked a heavy one up to be moved my mate did the same his bin was a little lighter but it lifted the front of his lorry up about 2foot he chickened out and refused to move it but it was the look on his face that made me laugh ;D ;D ;D ;D

A couple of things during the ploughing matches this weekend.

On Saturday I was giving a friend of mine a hand when he needed me for finishing up/marking out etc and an old fella comes over and says to us " For young lads yer doing a great job" ;D

Yesterday, one of the competitors drove into the wrong plot and ploughed a few feet and then someone stopped him. Went back to his one and nearly buried his JD 6220 and was wondering why she wasn't moving judging by the expletives used. He was only half way when he wanted to know what time the dinner was at ;D ;D ;D

These.... some of the things posted by friends on facebook ain't half amusing!!

Coldplay - Viva la Vida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt1eQ8BvfP8

This next one is VERY rude and the language is VERY CHOICE... be warned.... if you have a delicate constitution leave well alone... likewise, probably unsuitable for our younger readers....! I shouldn't

Daniel O'Donnell - B*tches & H*es

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGoPBKXAKNY

My husband being challenged by a cock pheasant in all of his glorious colours! We had had a drive to the south coast - Gorran Haven (the beach was beautiful - naturist but too cold for any naked bums!) - we were on our way back down lots of little Cornish lanes.

The pheasant refused to move out of the middle of the lane and when my husband wound down the window and shouted 'Move out of the way you brainless bird' it just puffed itself up and started to try and get in the car. It then chased us down the road - hilarious!!!

Round the corner we saw a partridge - first one Shaun has seen in the wild. :)

Aside from Dictionary.com's "Word of the Day" and Texas Hold'em poker, i'm not really one for adding all the remaining g-zillion pointless applications available to facebook users, so when a good friend of mine posted this in their status bar....

Nicola "found a lost, lonely, cold, starving, orphaned, 5 legged, slightly emaciated lamb in Farmville, so she put it out of its misery".

....it made me chuckle just a little bit. :)

My husband being challenged by a Willy pheasant in all of his glorious colours! We had had a drive to the south coast - Gorran Haven (the beach was beautiful - naturist but too cold for any naked bums!) - we were on our way back down lots of little Cornish lanes.

The pheasant refused to move out of the middle of the lane and when my husband wound down the window and shouted 'Move out of the way you brainless bird' it just puffed itself up and started to try and get in the car. It then chased us down the road - hilarious!!!

Round the corner we saw a partridge - first one Shaun has seen in the wild. :)

I have just noticed that our forum censor, who must be awake 24/7, has changed Cock Pheasant to Willy Pheasant!!!! ;D ;D ;D

That is sooooooo funny.