What did you see today that made you laugh?

just been watching my old boss's mini hit a bridge and write its self off and the bridge on youv'e been framed, can still remember the look on his face as he told us what happened, first time his usally co pilot female frind had driven it in a race ;D ;D ;D ;D

Somerset, just past Taunton I think, a slurry tanker painted up to look like a pig, floppy ears snout & all!

i know the one it's at walford cross between Taunton & North Petherton just opposite the massey dealer , it's a young farmers advert thing  ::)  see if i can get a pic later

i know the one it's at walford cross between Taunton & North Petherton just opposite the massey dealer , it's a young farmers advert thing  ::)  see if i can get a picture later

Ah thanks found it with Street View, in the corner where the a361 and a38 diverge, but obviously not there when the google car passed, so i'm having a nose at the Massey dealers instead (where Deutz tractors, Merlot were once sold?)

A question about one of my listings (my sincere apologies if it's anyone we know):

'What condition is the trailer? How much use has in had?  And how much weight will it carry?'

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300411941684&_trksid=p2762.l1259

I've politely explained it would only carry about 20g :)

Can I be the first to bag that item before Bill bags it for his shed museum?

It will come in very handy for some spells I would like to try .... :angel:

Oh Jo you can have that fossil since I would not touch it with a barge people....I hate frogs, toads and anything creepy crawly :of :of

checked my Junk-folder and to my surprise i won a brand new Jaguar  ;D  and a little pocket money on top of that, 980000 pounds.. TWICE  :of  , of course i have to give all my details, my bank account, my creditcard and probable the key to my own car too, so they can go to the garage and change it for the jag... :police:

wonder if Jaguar themselves know about the use of their name etc. in these kind of mails..??

A question about one of my listings (my sincere apologies if it's anyone we know):

'What condition is the trailer? How much use has in had?  And how much weight will it carry?'

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300411941684&_trksid=p2762.l1259

I've politely explained it would only carry about 20g :)

Did you let the person know that the heavier the load the more he/she will have to swing on the tipping lever?!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did you let the person know that the heavier the load the more he/she will have to swing on the tipping lever?!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its only you hobbits who swing off the lever Tris, the rest of us can handle it with ease :D :D :D:P

girl added me on facebook and said to paraphrase her that: she had seen me on a mutual friends profile, facebook stalked me, she fancied me and wanted to get to know me.... i laughed for like 5 mins and pressed the ignore button...

girl added me on facebook and said to paraphrase her that: she had seen me on a mutual friends profile, facebook stalked me, she fancied me and wanted to get to know me.... i laughed for like 5 mins and pressed the ignore button...

Good call Alex.. that was actually my mate Dave... I think he was trying to steal your car  :of:D :D

Driving through the village of Kirkton of Skene this morning and having to slow down to avoid running over what I though was a large cat. Turned out to be a badger and then it turned and looked at me and waddled down the pavement ;D ;D

I think, in fairness to the badger Bill.... if we all saw you at that time ofthe morning we'd turn and waddle off down the street  ;):D :D :P:-*

Gee thanks Mark but it was 10 to 5 ish....not that early really :of :of

Usually see them dead by the roadside and not waddling in a village ;) ;)