What did you see today that made you laugh?

at work, an hired bricklayer with a tick.. when done talking, he makes funny noises, turns his fake teeth without touching them, crows or calls loudly YES.. out of the blue too.. Worked with this lad before, so quite used to it, but some of my co-workers saw him for the first time at lunchbreak and when out of the blue, the hired bricklayer suddenly yelled YES!!!! they nearly jumped from their chairs.. the faces.. priceless  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

at work, an hired bricklayer with a tick.. when done talking, he makes funny noises, turns his fake teeth without touching them, crows or calls loudly YES.. out of the blue too.. Worked with this lad before, so quite used to it, but some of my co-workers saw him for the first time at lunchbreak and when out of the blue, the hired bricklayer suddenly yelled YES!!!! they nearly jumped from their chairs.. the faces.. priceless  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That gave me a little laugh, so much so. . ...  Traci nearly fell off her chair!!

I got talking to a customer at work today when I collected a roller he had hired from us :)  turns out he's an agricultural contractor with a few bits of kit including a 2008 MF 7480 :P  I was telling him how a mate of mine had a new MF 5480 which I thought was a nice tractor 8)  I went on to say my mate was a fruit and veg wholesaler who had a mid life crisis and bought a brand new massey ::)

The customer quickly said 'oh is that the bloke from Classic Massey who gives his tractors girl names'  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I laughed so much a little bit of wee came out :blank:::)

oh dear marky, your names getting about aint it ;D ;D

for me, the very nice young lady that was walking down the main street in plymouth in a lovley flowery top and short black flimsy skirt, that had some how managed to get her handbag over the shoulder over her back as such and had caught her skirt and lifted it to a higher position, revealing a little more cheak than anticipated by her  when she chose her outfit this morn :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: